Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

Discus and support Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Substantial-Juice123, Apr 14, 2024.

1. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on PC

submitted by /u/Substantial-Juice123
    [link] [comments]

/u/Substantial-Juice123, Apr 14, 2024
  2. HassanB Win User

Immediately Disconnecting

Hello,

Xbox Support is aware of this issue and are working to resolve it. Please keep checking the Xbox Service Alert page here.

[​IMG]
  3. ExpatChef_77 Win User

error code 0x80131505 and 0x000001F7

I uninstalled my Xbox app from my Android and it started working immediately.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Cloudplay being forced

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As long as the game is compatible with your you should have both options which is cloud gaming and installing games.

Kindly perform a powercycle.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

And follow the steps below:

Go to "my games and apps" > Full Library > Game Pass > Search for he game to install.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Cloudplay being forced

Well no it's either or question js what system are you on pc or console

Keep in mind cloud games are only series x and Xbox one games

So if you are looking for a pc game you must look at the pc section not console
  6. Jesse E' Win User

skate 3 cloudplay

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For in-game issues such as this, it is best to reach out to the game support for a better assistance. You can reach EA support here help.ea.com
Thema:

Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

1. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects - Similar Threads - Cloudplay issues Android

2. Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity

in XboX Insiders
    Elite series 2 issues with sensitivity: For some reason my elite series 2 controller randomly has its inputs become sensitive. For example if I try to move over 1 app it moves over 2 or 3 if does this with the sticks and d pad. Parts of...
  3. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  4. Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox support told me to post this here brightness issues series x: My Xbox series x I have tried everything to fix it. No settings or anything help I have tried unplugging using different port different tv different HDMI cable Unplugging factory resetting tv...
  5. Can anybody help me with this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anybody help me with this issue?: Couple months ago i went to nyc to meet some family members their children had an Xbox so I logged on on my account. Everything was fine but they started kicking me off games so they can play I...
  6. Xbox having connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox having connection issues: My roommates and I have three xboxes total in our house. Two days ago they all started having the same issue. We keep getting kicked offline, and our consoles say they can't connect to the...
  7. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC: i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Favorite Notification and Join Game Issues: I have several people on my friends list and all of them are friends with me but I have 1 friend that is favorited that will not give notifications, allow you to join his games or allow him to...
  9. Cloudplay being forced

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloudplay being forced: Am going through game pass deciding on a different games to play and all its offering for most games is cloud play, I don't want to cloud play games as my internets not the best. Is their a work...
  10. skate 3 cloudplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 cloudplay: Hello, When I want to play skate 3 on the cloud on my windows 10 computer it works fine until it gets to ''scanning for downloadable content'' does anyone know a fix?...