Cloudplay being forced

Discus and support Cloudplay being forced in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Am going through game pass deciding on a different games to play and all its offering for most games is cloud play, I don't want to cloud play games as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kaine Mcintosh, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Cloudplay being forced

Am going through game pass deciding on a different games to play and all its offering for most games is cloud play, I don't want to cloud play games as my internets not the best. Is their a work around for this or something else. I know these aren't cloud play only games because I've played and downloaded them before. Some of those games are fable 3, city skylines and fallout 4.

:)

Kaine Mcintosh, Nov 8, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Cloudplay being forced

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As long as the game is compatible with your you should have both options which is cloud gaming and installing games.

Kindly perform a powercycle.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

And follow the steps below:

Go to "my games and apps" > Full Library > Game Pass > Search for he game to install.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Cloudplay being forced

Well no it's either or question js what system are you on pc or console

Keep in mind cloud games are only series x and Xbox one games

So if you are looking for a pc game you must look at the pc section not console
  4. Jesse E' Win User

skate 3 cloudplay

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

For in-game issues such as this, it is best to reach out to the game support for a better assistance. You can reach EA support here help.ea.com
  5. ngocphi Win User

How to use touch controls on Xbox remote play?

The controls are remapped on cloudplay on certain games

Vs remote play it requires a normal.controller

Touch screen isn't supported on remote.play on the old Xbox 360 but that was limited to. smart glass which allows your phone to be used as a mouse .not a second screen
  6. Francia J. Win User

My xbox and PC are incorrectly identified as being in a region that doesn't support cloudplay, despite being in the UK

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If you're physically located in the UK that shouldn't be a problem. Is your mobile hotspot and home router using the same provider?

Kindly try a different network connection if you have one and a different provider if possible.
Thema:

Cloudplay being forced

1. Cloudplay being forced - Similar Threads - Cloudplay being forced

2. Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends List on Xbox Series S never being properly up-to-date: My friends list on my Series S is never properly up-to-date unless I do a console restart. Whenever I turn it on and see what my friends are doing, it'll say (for example: Playing Minecraft...
  3. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  4. My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox after being turn of keeps flashing?: My xbox series s after being turned off starts to flash not connect to my tv and my controller stays on does anyone have a clue as to what's happening? submitted by /u/Riley6081 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox being slow

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox being slow: My Xbox randomly became slow and games wouldn't launch up, and if they do launch up my graphics in the game would not load up. And my Xbox sometimes would turn on slow and take a while for it to...
  6. need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one

in XBoX on Windows
    need help fixing xbox voice chat automatically being set to one: While i was in an xbox voice chat with some friends on pc, i changed the voice chat volume and once I did the xbox voice chat volume was set to one in the volume mixer and i couldn't change it. I...
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar won't open and Microsoft apps all being extremely slow.: This problem started around a couple of weeks ago and I haven't found anything about it online since. I'm running a very beefy PC which uses Windows 11 and all of the Microsoft apps used to work...
  9. Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects

in XboX Insiders
    Cloudplay issues on Android, immediately disconnects: On android, When I can actually get it to start it immediately disconnects, but most of the time it won't even let me log in to my main account which is the only one with ultimate, works fine on...
  10. skate 3 cloudplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    skate 3 cloudplay: Hello, When I want to play skate 3 on the cloud on my windows 10 computer it works fine until it gets to ''scanning for downloadable content'' does anyone know a fix?...