Cloud sync will not update Xbox Series X.

Discus and support Cloud sync will not update Xbox Series X. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi team, My brother & i are loving this game, but we are having issues. We currently play Starfield via Xbox Series X, Cloud via Xbox App, Cloud via... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nathan Plumb, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Nathan Plumb
    Nathan Plumb Guest

Hi team,

My brother & i are loving this game, but we are having issues. We currently play Starfield via Xbox Series X, Cloud via Xbox App, Cloud via Apple & Cloud via Samsung TV.

My brothers account however on the Series X will not sync anything past the 8th September, even with deleting the local save in order to force a re-sync. When he playing via cloud he is having no issues with saves & his progress is being kept. He is currently approx 15 - 20 game hours ahead via the cloud. We have done multiple restarts, deleted his local save data & forced re-sync, but on the Xbox Series X he cant play the most recent save, nothing after the 8th September. Im playing on the same console & im having no issues at all?

Any assistance would be gratefully appreciated.

:)

Nathan Plumb, Sep 11, 2023
  2. WellWorn Win User

Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

This is certainly an issue with cloud saves for starfield.

I have this issue syncing from series x to PC, and steamdeck.

cloud is taking a long time to update.

Can be fixed by just leaving your xbox running. I guess, giving it time to sync.
  3. cpt sheridan Win User

Xbox lost, can we play our games on a new one?

Any digital games or DLC you paid for are tied to the account that paid for it and the gamesaves are auto synced to the cloud.

I've got an Xbox One X and Series X and I have the digital games on both of them.

As for the gamesaves, whenever you start a game on your new console the game will sync with the cloud to download the gamesave.
  4. Nathan Plumb Win User

I should mention that i reached out to Bethesda who provided me with following that did not work either & unable to reach any type of support from Xbox/Microsoft.

Thank you for contacting Bethesda Customer Support.

The error code "0x80830003" indicates that your Xbox is out of space. You should free up some hard drive space on your console.

1. If you have freed up some space and the error still occurs, you should try performing a hard reset of your console:
      1. Press and hold the [Xbox] button on the front of your console for 10 seconds.
      2. Once the machine has turned off, disconnect the power cord from the back of the Xbox One and wait two minutes.
      3. Plug the power back in and wait for the power bricks light to go from White to Orange.
      4. Once the power brick has the Orange light, turn the console back on and try the game again
    2. Unplug any external hard drive and restart while it is unplugged.
    If you are still receiving this error after clearing enough space and performing a hard reset, please contact Xbox Support further assistance.

Kind regards,
    Bethesda Customer Support
  5. Kevin Robinson1 Win User

Forza horizon 5 syncs and I can play on cloud play but when I install the game it syncs then crashes on loading screen Xbox series x

Installed fh5 again it syncs starts loading then still crashes the save can't be corrupt because it works on cloud play Xbox series x don't know what to do
  6. Smwutches Win User

How do I transfer my data from my Xbox 360 to a Series X if my 360 does not start?

Your saved data would need to be stored on the cloud in order to move it to the Series X. If you had that set up before your console went out, then the games will sync the data when you start them on the Series X. Otherwise, you'd need to be able to sign into the console to enable cloud saves unfortunately.
Thema:

1. Cloud sync will not update Xbox Series X. - Similar Threads - Cloud sync update

2. Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x disc drive and cloud sync: My XBox seriesX disc drive does not work and also now won’t sync with the cloud f9f45fe7-190a-421d-ae07-22bd0fc8bdb5
  3. Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Disabling cloud syncing on pc gamepass: Im getting pretty frustrated with xbox right now, i dont want cloud syncing and theres nothing in the settings that allows you to disable this. I know its foing it because when i open starfield it...
  4. Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate?: Can I sync Overcooked 2 save files from Xbox Cloud to PC w/ game pass ultimate? 4d3db03a-7bb7-40fc-af19-2d009c10ab54
  5. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Split from this thread. The main problem is with Starfield. It’s not now cloud syncing on either of my Series X. Despite having played every day for the past month, and regularly saving my...
  6. Cloud sync isn’t working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud sync isn’t working: Cloud sync isn’t working on either of my Xbox Series X. A month of saves have disappeared. You keep posting troubleshooting procedures that don’t work for Series X or S, only the old One X. You’d...
  7. Cloud Sync not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync not working: I have an Xbox Series X as my primary device, & a Series S in a spare room. I am having trouble switching between the two to play Starfield via GamePass (installed). No issues on the Series X,...
  8. I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud...: opened forza 5 and it said what i wanted to sync it to between i think desktop and cloud and i choose cloud, lost a lot of my money and cars/progress how do i fix it ?...
  9. Cloud Sync Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Sync Not Working: I keep getting an error message when I try to play Starfield on my secondary Xbox (I own a Series X in my gaming room and a Series S down in the living room). When I launch Starfield on my Series...
  10. Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Syncing issues with Starfield when playing via Cloud: I am trying to play Starfield via the cloud. I have a game pass ultimate account and play on a PC. Every time I launch Starfield a requestor appears saying "Your other Xbox console is taking a...