Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

Discus and support Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxALLMYNAMESxX, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360

I am really annoyed that I have this problem because nobody else in the WORLD it seems, has, or has ever had the same problem. I am frustrated and I feel helpless. Ok... So, I am trying to move my game save data for Assassin's Creed 3 into the cloud storage
    on my xbox 360. I am trying to do this because this month, Games With Gold just gave away the 360 version of AC3 and so I downloaded it. Now I am trying to move my save data onto my Xbox One via cloud saved storage. However, this is where it gets hairy. I
    don't have any type of success in doing so. The cloud storage on my Xbox 360 just won't accept my game save data. Everytime I try to copy my data onto cloud storage I get a message with NO ERROR CODE... The title reads, "Can't Perform Action", and the details
    of the notification below reads, "There was a problem performing that action." That's it, no error code or anything. Just a frustrating error wall that pops up every single time I try to copy my stuff onto the cloud. Nobody else seems to know what I'm talking
    about. This is very frustrating and I have no clue as to how I fix this. ...and last thing, yes I enabled my cloud saved storage. I did that a long while ago. SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP!!!

:)

XxALLMYNAMESxX, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...

Cloud storage on the 360 is only meant for save data, not actual game data. There's no way to increase the amount of cloud storage.

Smwutches, Jun 4, 2017
  3. I'm still very confused about cloud saves....

Thanks for the reply! One last question, once i copied the data from the cloud to the Hard Drive, Is the data always going to save a backup to the hard drive automatically? If so, do i have to select cloud storage when launching the game for that save every
    time in order to back it up?

And another thing, i noticed that not all saves can be copied to another storage, only moved. Will these games make it impossible for me to make a backup using cloud?

Thanks in advance.

BrooklynSpartan, Jun 4, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Because you don't copy your gamesaves

What gave you the impression you could?

What you do is load the game save

Then change the location of the game save

Then reaave

ngocphi, Jun 4, 2017
  5. Um... You actually CAN copy your game save data. What gave you the impression you couldn't????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Oh, and I figured it out. It's all good now Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360 ;)

P.S.

Your advice didn't help. Thank you though.

XxALLMYNAMESxX, Nov 1, 2018
  6. ngocphi Win User

Then reaave
  7. XxALLMYNAMESxX Win User

Then reaave
    Um... You actually CAN copy your game save data. What gave you the impression you couldn't????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Oh, and I figured it out. It's all good now ;)

P.S.

Your advice didn't help. Thank you though.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Need to be able to use more iCloud storage to download game data...

Cloud storage on the 360 is only meant for save data, not actual game data. There's no way to increase the amount of cloud storage.
  9. BrooklynSpartan Win User

I'm still very confused about cloud saves....

Thanks for the reply! One last question, once i copied the data from the cloud to the Hard Drive, Is the data always going to save a backup to the hard drive automatically? If so, do i have to select cloud storage when launching the game for that save every
    time in order to back it up?

And another thing, i noticed that not all saves can be copied to another storage, only moved. Will these games make it impossible for me to make a backup using cloud?

Thanks in advance.
  10. Customer-4D3146CE-70 Win User

Lost my Minecraft save.

Unfortunately, if you don't have the game-save on the storage device then it won't be there anymore.

I tend to create a copy of my saves and put them on a flash drive or cloud-saves.

Sorry about that.
Thema:

1. Cloud Storage Won't except my copied game save data on 360 - Similar Threads - Cloud Storage Won't

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot enable cloud storage on an Xbox 360 jasper, even though I have enough storage: When enabling cloud storage I get this error , “console needs either a hard drive or console memory with 514mb available”. I have over 70gb of storage free though...
  4. Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud storage is offline for two days: Me and I know a lot of other players is having a problem with the Xbox cloud saves storage not working it's saying it's offline and giving a Status code: (8007274d)" when trying to enable,sync or...
  5. i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help with my xbox 360 cloud storage: So im trying to enable cloud storage on my xbox 360 to transfer my Skate 3 save file to my xbox one x but it wont let me enable it. it just says that i have to have atleast 514 mb of free space on...
  6. I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't download games or access cloud storage on my Xbox 360.: I'm having some download issues with the Xbox 360. I am on wireless internet connection, and my wireless is perfectly fine but the console is only reading the download speed at 0.01 Mbps, when my...
  7. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  8. How to recover cloud storage

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover cloud storage: I accidentally deleted something on cloud and want it back 0feb0fc1-873f-49ce-89e5-642772b4c41e
  9. Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X backwards compatibility 360 cloud storage over limit: Have encountered this issue with some 360 BC games that require you to manually select the cloud instead of auto syncing when signing in, where when you select cloud it says its over the limit and...
  10. Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Microsoft consistently mislead about XBox cloud storage limits and and their...: I am asking this because my autistic 8 year-old daughter loves playing Minecraft on XBox Series X. It's her happy place--where she goes for solace. She spends hours building all kinds of things....