cloud saving on live gold free trial

Discus and support cloud saving on live gold free trial in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i just got the live gold free trial. can I move previously saved games to the cloud on this? as it doesn't seem to want to let me? help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Izzysaurus Beth, Jan 3, 2014.

1. cloud saving on live gold free trial

i just got the live gold free trial. can I move previously saved games to the cloud on this? as it doesn't seem to want to let me? help?

:)

Izzysaurus Beth, Jan 3, 2014
  2. maxen
    maxen Guest
    Can't copy/move saves on Cloud (Xbox 360)

Hello Trilition,

You might first want to check that you've enabled cloud saving, per
    this guide

If it still is not working, I do believe Internet Expert might be correct in stating that you are not able to use the cloud saving feature while on a 14-day trial membership. A one-month trial, or a full Gold subscription, should allow you access to the
    feature.

maxen, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Questions for new buyer

You don't need Gold for cloud saves, Silver membership works for that also.

Manage Game Saves in Cloud | Games On Xbox One

Munkey Boy, Jan 3, 2014
  4. MichaelSmith26 Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

48hour or 14day trials dont enable gold on 360s

You will havetp purchase full gold and save your games online

And no local saves wont move to cloud you have to resave the games
    So there's no way to get my 360 saves over to my Xbox One without purchasing the Live Gold? Even if I choose to save them in the cloud it still won't happen without a real Live Gold membership? And I can't enable the cloud on the 360 without a real Live Gold
    membership? Is all this correct?
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Enabling Cloud

Hey there, are you sure it's a full Xbox live gold membership and not just a trial? Any trial membership will not be able to store games on the cloud.

-

Take a look here for more information on troubleshooting the cloud:
    support.xbox.com/.../help
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Targeta regalo 14 días Xbox Live Gold en Xbox 360 solo activa Xbox Live[Translation-Targeta gift 14 days Xbox Live Gold on Xbox 360 only activates Xbox Live]

Hello Jordi,

Thanks for coming to the Xbox forums. We understand trying to
    upload game save data
    to the cloud. To do this you need an active Xbox live gold subscription. Trials are not an active subscription. For example, if you called support, the trial doesn't not even show up on your subscriptions. This is why you are not able
    to upload the saves to the cloud. If you get Xbox live gold on your profile, and use the same profile on the Xbox one S the gold will be able to be used on both consoles as the subscription is attached to your profile.

To use cloud storage for your saved games, you need:

1. An Xbox Live Gold subscription
    2. A console connected to the Xbox Live service
    3. 514 megabytes (MB) of storage space on your console (local cache)

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Nixelplex Win User

transfer data from xbox360 to xbox one

Unfortunately the Trial version doesn't give you full features of Live. One of the features it is missing is the cloud save option. You will need to purchase a live Gold Subscription in order to use this feature. This will allow you to put your saves
    in the Cloud and allow you to use them in the backwards compatible games on the Xbox one.
  8. Arminator Win User

Cloud saves with one month free trial

The 14 day trial cards you get in some console or game boxes are a "Gold light" membership so to speak.

That 14 day trial will only grant you the ability to play online multiplayer or participate in parties.

You do NOT get any other benefits like "Deals with Gold" (reduced prices for game deals), "Games with Gold" (free games each month with your Gold membership) or Cloudstorage.

However, the full month trial WILL give you access to these features.

If you do have the trial already, simply try to
    go to the Games with Gold page
    , and try to get a game. If you see the game price reduced to 0,00 with your Gold Trial membership, the Cloud save will work.
Thema:

cloud saving on live gold free trial

1. cloud saving on live gold free trial - Similar Threads - cloud saving live

2. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  3. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  4. Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Micosoft Sudoku, Xbox Live and Cloud Save: Since the beginning of January I have not been able to access Microsoft Sudoku as it remains with the loading up screen. Removing the app and Data from my device did not clear it. However, when I...
  5. Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox live to access cloud save using backwards compatible 360 games: I upgraded to an Xbox One X recently and have had no problem access my progress from my Xbox One games from the cloud. However when it comes to my Xbox 360 games I've had more of an issue. Lego...
  6. Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does cloud sync work for Sunset Overdrive? It's advertised as Xbox Live cloud save capable...: I am unable to get my saves to upload to the cloud. I first noticed this when attempting to play the game on one of my other household gaming PC's. Only New Game is presented when selecting my...
  7. Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to save the XBOX live Game on Cloud storage: I am playing Rise of Nations, Extended Edition in Xbox Live on my Windows 10 PC. I've started getting this message and cannot save my games even though I always delete unneeded saves as I go. How...
  8. Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having cloud save problems, and understanding Xbox live trials.: i entered a 14 day trial on my Xbox one. I'm trying to transfer saves from my Xbox 360. it says to upgrade to gold even though i have a trial active right now. Do trials really count as gold?...
  9. Xbox Live Cloud Save

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Cloud Save: Hello! I'd been hit by the bug in Borderlands: The Handsome Collection where some character data randomly vanishes. 2K Support was able to fix that, and recommended that I occasionally back up...
  10. Xbox Live cloud saved games corrupted my save game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live cloud saved games corrupted my save game: I have contacted support about an issue with my cloud saved games. This issue is that it seems one or more of my cloud saved games for GTA have been corrupted. When I load GTA, I get the error...