Cloud Save Problem

Discus and support Cloud Save Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm hoping somebody on here can help me with a problem I'm having with playing a 360 game on on my Xbox One. I've just bought Dark Souls as a download... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LizzieBeans, Feb 17, 2018.

1. LizzieBeans
    LizzieBeans Guest

Cloud Save Problem

I'm hoping somebody on here can help me with a problem I'm having with playing a 360 game on on my Xbox One. I've just bought Dark Souls as a download from Microsoft and when I loaded it to play the game it asks me to 'select a device'
    to save the game - and the only option is Cloud Saved Games. When I select this option I get an error message on the screen that says 'You don't have enough room in the cloud for saved games. Exit your session or continue to play without saving'. I have deleted
    all the games I don't currently play and have 75% storage on my hard drive left. I have gone into each remaining game and deleted all storage, I have also gone into 'Settings' and 'Storage' and cleared all 360 saves. I also have an Xbox Gold subscription.
    I am still getting this message and can't play the game without saving which is totally pointless. If someone could help that would be great.

:)

LizzieBeans, Feb 17, 2018
  2. Cloud saves problem

Hey there Ethosnavi,

Sorry to hear about the issue with using cloud saves through Backward Compatibility. Let's have you try these steps to clear the Xbox 360 cache on the Xbox One and see if it helps.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

1. Select Settings.
    2. Select All settings.
    3. Select System and then select Storage.
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    5. Select Yes and restart the console.
    Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Feb 17, 2018
  3. Ethosnavi
    Ethosnavi Guest
    Cloud saves problem

My problem lies with the inability to save games to Xbox live cloud saves. When I tried to start a new game in mass effect 3 I had to pick a storage device. Anyone familiar with back compat knows that you have to save to the cloud. My account tries to tell
    me that on another console, my profile has mass effect 3 saves waiting to be uploaded to the cloud and that I need to sign into that console and allow it to upload. (Upon exploring the internet I've discovered that this problem has also effected people with
    dark souls.) The only thing is that there is nothing to upload. "Items on another Xbox are waiting to be uploaded for this game or app. To use cloud storage, please sign in to the last played on and upload the items to the cloud." I've checked my old 360 and
    there were no file that needed uploading, I've deleted my account, I've deleted the game, I've tried everything I can think of, I called Microsoft support for two and a half hours trying to resolve this, talked to 4 different people within that span.

If anyone has any for-sure way to fix this please let me know. I've troubleshooted it in every way I, and Xbox support can think of. Thank you

Ethosnavi, Feb 17, 2018
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Cloud saves problem

Hey there Ethosnavi,

Sorry to hear about the issue with using cloud saves through Backward Compatibility. Let's have you try these steps to clear the Xbox 360 cache on the Xbox One and see if it helps.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide.

1. Select Settings.
    2. Select All settings.
    3. Select System and then select Storage.
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.
    5. Select Yes and restart the console.
    Let us know how it goes!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  5. toha516 Win User

Problem with saves and cloud

So I did what you said, it doesn't help( Whell, when my xbox offline it's ok with new save, but when I turn on the internet it begining sync and again my game have broken old save. When its sync, it doesn't ask me anything, its just sync and load save from
    cloud. But this save is broken, xbox doesnt want to overwrite it. I have tried one thing: I have started the game with clear good save (internet turned off), everything was fine. But then I turn on the internet and going to Live and game sync again even there,
    right in the single player! Then I got a message: your game was launched on other console. It will be restarted with save from that console. And before you ask, yes, I played with my friend that game on splitscreen on his console, we also tried to delete any
    data with my account from his console, but it doesnt help, and when I load game on his console I have the same bug.

P.s. sorry for any mistakes in words, hope I have wrote it right, long time ago I tought english
  6. XBF Nestor S Win User

Hey Toha thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

All the information regarding the
    Cloud Saves
    is posted on our website. Also we suggest Clearing the Local Saved Games by following these simple steps on the console:

Settings

System

Storage

Clear Local Saved Games

Clear and restart

IF THE CONSOLE IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET no progress or purchase data will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption as a byproduct.

Give these steps a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issues or inquiries!!
  7. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Hi Toha,

Thanks for reaching out to us! We understand this can be confusing and frustrating since Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has corrupted saves. I know this is not the best option but I would recommend writing over the save since the current one is corrupted.

If not it is always an option to contact the developers to see if they can access the cloud saves or send out a patch update for you.

Here is there support page just in case:
    Activision Support

I hope this helps!
  8. Jesse E' Win User

Problems with cloud saves

Unfortunately that means yout cloud saves have been overriden. Sorry about this
Thema:

Cloud Save Problem

1. Cloud Save Problem - Similar Threads - Cloud Save Problem

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  7. Cloud save problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save problem need help: Ok so as the title says i have a problem with a cloud save for a certain game.A few months ago i was playing Metro Exodus when my one x reported a corrupt game save.After a few days i could not...
  8. Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft): Hi, Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked? 67902973-0046-4d03-a1ab-bf998cb1d0b1
  9. Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save: Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S. The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but not with mine. When I launch the game, a...
  10. Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...: So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out. As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be addressed by Xbox. This is the same issue I...