Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft)

Discus and support Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ross._, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ross._
    ross._ Guest

Hi,

Im on xbox and ive accidentally synced my cloud save to an old local save on minecraft, is there anyway that the cloud can be back tracked?

:)

ross._, Jan 14, 2020
  2. AKchief79 Win User

Check with xbox support admins
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Usually when a save is synced to the cloud, then there is no way to get the old save back.
  4. ross._ Win User

The problem is it wouldnt sync, then when it finally did after playing my minecraft world, the cloud synced to the earlier stage
  5. RyanDonnelly Win User

The Cloud corrupted my save file..?

If it is not corrupted, move that save over to an actual HDD device. Uploading and downloading to the cloud is a common problem within Minecraft on Xbox.
  6. AZOZ_542 Win User

Minecraft saves all corrupted - cloud save did not work

I restored my Xbox as I was having start-up problems and when I restored the system I downloaded all my Minecraft save games. Now Minecraft says all the saved games are corrupted and are unplayable.

I’ve tried restarting the system, reinstalling Minecraft, downloading the saved games again - nothing has worked.

I started a new game and then I thought maybe I should do another restore, thinking maybe there was a problem with the restore. Well now it turns out that the new save game is also corrupted after the restore - this tells me the cloud save capability for
    Minecraft is a pile of garbage.

Is there a way of fixing these games or downloading them from the cloud so they can be fixed elsewhere?
Thema:

1. Cloud Save Problem (Minecraft) - Similar Threads - Cloud Save Problem

2. How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to manage individual saves on the xbox cloud: I've been playing a game with an 11 hour save but every time l go in the game to delete a single save file that would only bring me back 4 minutes it crashes as the save file character is...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  5. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  6. Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 "Login Error EntityLineageBanned" Xbox Cloud Save vs Local Save Problems: I've been having trouble launching the game through Xbox Gamepass on PC. Before now, I would launch the game and get stuck at main menu after pressing enter. To fix this I would enter task manager...
  7. Cloud save problem need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud save problem need help: Ok so as the title says i have a problem with a cloud save for a certain game.A few months ago i was playing Metro Exodus when my one x reported a corrupt game save.After a few days i could not...
  8. Cloud Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Save Problem: I'm hoping somebody on here can help me with a problem I'm having with playing a 360 game on on my Xbox One. I've just bought Dark Souls as a download from Microsoft and when I loaded it to play...
  9. Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Gears of War 2 cloud save: Hello, I have a big problem with my cloud save of Gears of War 2 on my new Xbox One S. The game works perfectly on my Xbox One S with any gamertag but not with mine. When I launch the game, a...
  10. Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Fallout 4 save due to a cloud problem...: So I'm pretty irritated at the moment. I wanted to load up some Fallout 4 to try some mods out. As it turns out, the cloud sync issue has yet to be addressed by Xbox. This is the same issue I...