Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage

Discus and support Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, so last night I was playing Minecraft like normal and then xbox live goes down :( and log on today to my minecraft refusing to sync and about 2-3... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RexJerichoHardy, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage

Hi, so last night I was playing Minecraft like normal and then xbox live goes down Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage :( and log on today to my minecraft refusing to sync and about 2-3 days could be lost, I though offline it and trying to force it to sync that way unknown if it worked but the lack of updating cloud save design and a simple Xbox Live could ruin your save, I think before Scarlett comes, these needs to be redesigned and made better this issue is just a huge problem, cloud gaming on xbox will always have issue if this is not sorted.

p.s. I have filed a report, so this needs looking into and sorting

submitted by /u/RexJerichoHardy
    [link] [comments]

/u/RexJerichoHardy, Jun 20, 2019
  2. NewBlacksmurf Win User

STAR WARS™ Battlefront , achievements games clips and screen shots don't share or save???

I wonder if possibly the game save didn't sync via cloud or something.

There is another Xbox live outage right now....that doesn't help
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Pc- Cloud gaming play button greyed out

Hi Lane. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I understand how frustrating it must be that you are experiencing issues playing cloud games. Please check the Xbox Status page again, there is a major outage reported for cloud gaming: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

This issue is currently being investigated. I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Meine Meinung zu Forza Horizon 4 und dem SupportTranslation-My opinion of Forza Horizon 4 and support]

Hello Hugo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We are sorry for all the issues you are having with cloud saves and everything afterwards. You were extremely lucky to get some items refunded. With cloud saves, if the game shuts down incorrectly for example a power
    outage. This can cause a save to become corrupt. Unfortunately, on the cloud it only saves the most recent save. So if it became corrupt then ultimately you would need to start fresh. Has happened to many of gamers all over unfortunately. If you look over
    the
    Microsoft service agreement
    that you agreed to. This is all covered under it. Also, with games like Forza you are connecting to a game server run by the developer not Microsoft/Xbox. In rare cases they have been able to locate saves or data.

b. We strive to keep the Services up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and Microsoft is not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result. In the event of an outage, you may
    not be able to retrieve Your Content or Data that you’ve stored. We recommend that you regularly backup Your Content and Data that you store on the Services or store using Third-Party Apps and Services.

As there is nothing more we can do here on the forums i will be locking this thread. We again are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. Tre Rogers Win User

How do I recover my lost save files from Baldur’s gate 3 and get the game to startup?

Just lost 60+ hours because of a power outage?? That’s so stupid. Why doesn’t it save to the cloud? This is crazytownbannapants
  6. Francia J. Win User

Descenders data lost

Your saved data may have been overridden when you cancel the synchronization of your cloud save which causes the issue, Finn.
Thema:

Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage

1. Cloud Save issue caused by xbox outage - Similar Threads - Cloud Save issue

2. Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I disable cloud saves? I'm out of room for saves on Starfield: Using GamePass on PC, and I keep getting low storage warnings when I try to save. I know it's because the cloud save only allows 1gb of storage. I have deleted most of the save files, in the game...
  3. Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having this issue with Xbox 360 cloud saves ?: All my saved data is gone not to be shown submitted by /u/trxtier [link] [comments]
  4. If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I factory reset my xbox one, will it be saved by the cloud? If so, where can you check?: Hello. So one day when I was checking my Xbox (i did not use it for 3 months) A error message has came and it was the E106 error. This means that I have to factory reset my Xbox one in order to...
  5. Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout New Vegas 360 Cloud Saves not loading on Xbox One: My 360 cloud saves for Fallout New Vegas are no longer showing on Xbox One. Game was played as recently as last year. Other 360 cloud saves seem to be working fine....
  6. Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Fall Out 4 will not load saved games from the cloud, Delta ring: My Xbox series X is in preview Delta. I have continually received the message of no more memory available while trying to start a game in Fallout 4. I can play it on the cloud servers, but cannot...
  7. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  8. Access to cloud save files from Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Access to cloud save files from Xbox?: I have been playing Ark Survival Ascended on Xbox series x. Following a recent update, the save file for the scorched earth map appears corrupted. It crashes on loading, every time. I have tried...
  9. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  10. Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with corrupt cloud saves with series x: So this has happened twice now with dramatically different total game play times. On this latest occurrence, I had around 40 hours of game play and progress. Played Fallout 4 last night, finished...