Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this? 0b2cfff9-c6e4-42c8-a119-fe57cf8ea09d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Harrell1, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this?

:)

David Harrell1, Oct 9, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

WHat games are you trying to play? Many of them like Starfield, Fortnite, or likely Forza this evening have long wait times
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Hello David Harrell1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying load a game through cloud. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

We notice you are playing a game through cloud, and you were stuck on rocket screen. We would like to ask for few things:

1. What game are you trying to play?
    2. Are all Xbox games and Microsoft Store games get stuck on opening screen?
    3. Are you playing through Xbox console, PC or browser?
    4. Do you notice any error message or code about this issue? Please provide a screenshot of the issue.

Troubleshooting you can try:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure you have a stable internet connection and that your network is not experiencing any issues.

2. Clear your browser cache: Clear your browser cache and cookies to ensure that there are no conflicts with the Cloud gaming launch.

3. Try a different browser: If you're using a specific browser, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.

4. Disable any browser extensions: Disable any browser extensions that may be interfering with the Cloud gaming launch.

5. Restart your device: Restart your device and try launching the Cloud gaming again.

Let us know how it went.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. ClutchQuality Win User

Cold war beta not launching.

I just tried to launch it on my PC and it launched just fine. After it got past the "connecting to call of duty servers" screen, it sent me to the terms and conditions screen then just goes black with a little loading square. Stays like that and will not
    load.
  6. Megwino18 Win User

Modern Warfare will not launch after Warzone update

I can't get past the loading screens. In the rare event it does launch the game, it gives me the files are corrupted error, or update requires restart screen. In the very very rare chance that I load into the game, I go to start a match and when the countdown
    is over it kicks me right back to the loading screens.
Thema:

1. Cloud launch not loading past rocket screen saver. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Cloud launch loading

2. Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot select Cloud as a device option when launching Skate 3.: Hi, I’ve tried absolutely EVERYTHING to get this to work, but my main problem is that I can’t select cloud save as an option in “select a device” when launching Skate 3 on my Xbox 360, so I...
  3. Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through xbox app: Unable to launch Cloud Gaming through Xbox app on Windows 11. The app and everything is up to update. [img] 2921a489-e740-47f4-befe-ece5e477ebe2
  4. Launch of Starfield in Xbox Cloud Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Launch of Starfield in Xbox Cloud Ultimate: Hi I have trouble to play online with the Ultimate Game pass at the game Starfield. Its says I have to wait 70 minutes to play!! So I waited and when it came close the app shutdown for no reason....
  5. How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Cloud Gaming to actually launch on my Xbox One X?: I just got ultimate on my Xbox One X and was excited to try the cloudplay feature. When I tried to launch a game, It showed the cloudplay screen, only to bring me back to my home page. I tried the...
  6. Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to launch a game through cloud if it's installed?: My friends told me ark runs smoother through cloud on Xbox one but I can't seem to launch it that way as it's installed. Afraid to delete it and try that way...it takes a minute to install....
  7. I can‘t launch any game on mobile on cloud gaming…

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can‘t launch any game on mobile on cloud gaming…: I log in on cloud gaming, but can‘t, for example, launch fortnite 57eca16a-bcdf-4c3c-bd46-d7afe92b76d4
  8. Unable to launch cloud gaming with current account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch cloud gaming with current account: Under my primary gamer tag/account cloud gaming fails to launch from all devices, whether it is Xbox/pc/phone. If my friend logs in with his account on any of the my devices, he has no issues...
  9. Xbox pc cloud games wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox pc cloud games wont launch: My screen goes black like when it launches a game then just goes back to the xbox cloud library, it was working yesterday 4f78646a-edac-4fad-ab6b-f2a12531a363
  10. Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to launch Halo MCC via Cloud Gaming on PC Xbox app: I am able to launch every game on Xbox Cloud Gaming on my Xbox App for PC except for Halo MCC. Previously I was able to launch and play it successfully, but now the launch banner will not load; it...