Cloud gaming (Xbox.com/play) doesn’t work on IOS.

Discus and support Cloud gaming (Xbox.com/play) doesn’t work on IOS. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a child account and when I go to Xbox.com/play and sign in, I cannot play any game as it says I have no screen time left. I checked on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Frederick Tippet, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Cloud gaming (Xbox.com/play) doesn’t work on IOS.

I have a child account and when I go to Xbox.com/play and sign in, I cannot play any game as it says I have no screen time left. I checked on the console and I indeed had time. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Screenshot for reference:

Cloud gaming (Xbox.com/play) doesn’t work on IOS. [​IMG]

:)

Frederick Tippet, Jan 13, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

It is only working when playing on Xbox? Kindly try to clearing your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information. Then sign in to Xbox.com/play again. If this is an issue with screen time, I am afraid only the organizer account can try to refresh the settings. Please refer to https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/....
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Would you be able to ask the organizer account to toggle your settings online? https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli.... They can also can add more screen time by using the Xbox Family Settings app, Xbox console, or the web. When you're notified that a member reached their screen time limit, choose how much time you want to add
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Do you have your own game pass ultimate subscription or are you perhaps sharing with someone else?
  5. Frederick TIPPET1 Win User

Hey Kim! When I go to sign in I get this error (in the screenshot provided)
    [​IMG]
  6. Frederick TIPPET1 Win User

I tried to sign in again and that worked. The same error still comes up. I am sharing a subscription but it doesn’t make sense why a screen time error comes up.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming (Xbox.com/play) doesn’t work on IOS. - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming com

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  9. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  10. Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming - play button greyed out: I am facing an issue where I'm not able to cloud play any games. I tried on multiple devices and on most devices the play button is greyed out for all cloud gaming game options, while on windows,...