Cloud gaming with mic

Discus and support Cloud gaming with mic in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use the gamepass app alot to take advantage of cloud gaming. I play by connecting my phone and displaying it on my TV. Anytime I use my standard... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IlVl420lnB, Feb 28, 2022.

1. IlVl420lnB
    IlVl420lnB Guest

Cloud gaming with mic

I use the gamepass app alot to take advantage of cloud gaming. I play by connecting my phone and displaying it on my TV. Anytime I use my standard Bluetooth headphones to chat with friends there is a constant echo from me. I understand why the echo is there but my question is can I use an aux connected pair of headphones with mic and connect to my controller to avoid the echo issue? Will it work at all with my set up?

:)

IlVl420lnB, Feb 28, 2022
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Cloud gaming with mic

Hello IlVl420lnB,

Are you using the mobile app to chat in a party with your friends?

Make sure both the input and the output of the chat audio is coming from your headset by connecting your phone to the Bluetooth headset first and then connecting to the party. Does your Bluetooth headset have a mic?

Also, since you are playing on the TV make sure the party audio is not coming through the TV -- that can be another reason for the echo.

If you are using an Xbox controller connected to your phone via Bluetooth and you want to connect a wired headset to the controller, it will not transmit the audio from there.
  3. E.J Minns Win User

Game chat Xbox cloud gaming

Do we know when mics will work with cloud gaming?
  4. oyovangogh Win User

cloud gaming fortnite mic problem

Does anyone have an update on this? Im dealing with this issue as well.
  5. sam mann2 Win User

ive got it working but it sounds wrong and not clear idk how to solve this issue
  6. Onedutch Win User

Any News in 2023 about this? I want to use normal game voice chat with cross platform players.
Thema:

Cloud gaming with mic

1. Cloud gaming with mic - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming mic

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  9. Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess

in XboX Insiders
    Mics do not work on xbox cloud gaming/when they rarely do work its nothing but static mess: Why is the mic option so awful? It doesn't work half the time and when it does it's glitchy and almost impossible to make out what someone is saying through the static. Is anyone else having this...
  10. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]