Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

Discus and support Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christian McCann1, Jan 11, 2024.

1. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the game onto a device where as on the site if gives the access without the need to install, but the interface isn’t great as the web browser menus get in the way

:)

Christian McCann1, Jan 11, 2024
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Christian. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Due to restrictions put in place by Apple, you cannot access Cloud Gaming via the Game Pass app on iOS. Instead, you have to access the website via a Safari bookmark. Follow these steps to add the Cloud Gaming web app to your iOS device:

Launch the Safari browser, and then go to Xbox.com/play.

Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen.

Now, you can open the Cloud Gaming bookmark from your home screen and it will function like a standalone app.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/setup-cloud-gaming-apple

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Christian McCann1 Win User

Ahh right thanks, I’ve been able to play certain games through the game pass app I.e assassins creed and ea fc 23 but all overs seem to no work so thought I would check

Thank you
  5. Pierogooo Win User

Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Thanks for answering,

I have iOS account and game pass ultimate. It's not the first time I try to log in and play via cloud.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft flight sim 2020

No. The game will only be available on Windows 10 & Xbox Series X|S. However, the game will be coming to Xbox Cloud Gaming, so if you have Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play the game via the cloud on iOS, Android, PC web browser & Xbox One Web Browser.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS? - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming via

2. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  3. Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cannot I login to my cloud gaming account via TV?: Since yesterday I cannot login to my Cloud Gaming account via browser (LG C2 smart TV). From any other device it works, but not via TV. The error message is about an issue with my...
  4. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  5. Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to transfer games/DLC from Xbox 360 to Xbox One via Cloud Storage: I recently used a couple of gift cards to buy some DLC for Borderlands. As far as I know, although the original Borderlands is backward compatible with Xbox One, the DLC is not which is why there...
  6. Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I'm playing via cloud gaming.: Why is Starfield freezing every time it tries to autosave? I keep my saves low, so what gives? d2d4d936-67ca-4a9c-ad32-5c8076b544e0
  7. Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t Starfield load up via cloud gaming?: I’ve been trying to get onto Starfield via cloud gaming in by Xbox one for over an hour and keep getting the same error message. ************ “Disconnected from cloud gaming session”. Something...
  8. I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am playing Starfield on Xbox One S via Game Cloud. I bought the DLC, but am unable to...: I am playing Starfield on Xbox One via Game Cloud. Bought DLC, cant install it and so I cant use DLC. Shoukd i get a refund?? 730e964e-8247-468f-8bfa-75c1aa543892
  9. Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I play multiplayer games via Cloud Gaming on the Samsung tv?: I have bought a 2022 Samsung smart tv with a Gaming hub in-built. Hence I do not require an Xbox console. I have an Xbox Ultimate GamePass, I can connect 2 Xbox controllers to the TV. Can I play...
  10. Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Flight sim not working on Xbox One via Cloud/Game Pass Ultimate (USA): Why won’t Flight Sim work on my US Based XBox One via Cloud Gaming with Gamepass Ultimate? It launches but then reports I am offline and do not have files necessary for offline mode. When I check...