Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone. When trying to play on iPad, the on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Connor McLeod2, Nov 14, 2023.

1. Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible

Hello,

I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone.

When trying to play on iPad, the on screen controls are functional but not visible at all. If I tap around the screen I can sometimes find where they are located and the inputs work but this obviously renders games unplayable. I have tried many solutions including logging out and in of my account, deleting and bookmarking cloud gaming multiple times, updating the iPad along with the Xbox and Xbox game pass apps, clearing safari history and website data, resetting network settings. I’ve confirmed that orientation lock is turned off and the screen is not zoomed. I’ve also confirmed that the control opacity is set to 100%.

I feel like I’ve exhausted all troubleshooting options and am at a loss. Hopefully somebody has further suggestions for me to try.

Thank you!

:)

Connor McLeod2, Nov 14, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible