Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

Discus and support Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ELTreeMan, Jul 28, 2023.

1. /u/ELTreeMan
    /u/ELTreeMan Guest

How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record?

submitted by /u/ELTreeMan
    [link] [comments]

/u/ELTreeMan, Jul 28, 2023
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Cloud Gaming

Thanks, buddy in case you have an android phone. Cloud gaming feature is available inside Xbox game pass app, please use the feature from there for better compatibility

Or do you have an iOS device?

And...are you able to test the game and the mic using a different device or with a PC?
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Why wont my son's iPhone Xbox app connect to cloud for him to play on the backbone

4. SwordofWhedon Win User

If Call Of Duty isn't there on xbox cloud gaming then why is Fortnite on it?

Call of Duty is not in Game Pass

Fortnight is in cloud gaming as it is a special exception. Apple blocked the game from iOS, and Microsoft was happy to offer an alternative
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

If I were to live stream on twitch, how can I connect a microphone, so people that are watching can hear me?

If you're streaming from an Xbox console, then your headset mic should work. If you are streaming from PC, any USB Mic should work.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Problem with streaming quality in EA games

When you say streaming can you clarify a bit so we can better help troubleshoot?

Are you talking about streaming to Mixer or Twitch?

Local streaming to the Windows 10 Console Companion App?

Streaming from the beta xCloud service on Android or iOS?

Streaming the beta remote Console Streaming on Android or iOS?

Or a different method?

Which ever it is will wildly change our ability to help, and where the best place to post might be. Let us know!
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming streaming

2. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  5. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  6. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  7. Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to cloud stream Gta V If it leaves game pass?: So I can currently cloud stream Gta V Xbox one as it is on game pass but I own the game anyway without game pass(Xbox one version) however if it were to leave game pass would I still able to cloud...
  8. Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox controller input is not detected in games, console streaming, and cloud gaming on...: Hey all, I've been having an issue getting Xbox controller(s) to work in games on Windows 11. I have tried many combinations of the following Controller: Elite Elite Series 2 Elite Core 2...
  9. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...
  10. When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i stream a game from the cloud on xbox pc live app there no sound only here no issues...: i have sound on every other componet of my PC owned xbox gmames but when i use the cloud no sound on my game. Why . 97144896-6d7e-434f-b371-dfbf4d564638