Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only"

Discus and support Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only" in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I got an invite to xbox cloud gaming on 24.04.2021, I used it several times since then, but when I tried starting cloud gaming today it says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Pierogooo, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Pierogooo
    Pierogooo Guest

Hello,

I got an invite to xbox cloud gaming on 24.04.2021, I used it several times since then, but when I tried starting cloud gaming today it says that it is only available to accounts who got an invite. I already tried deleting browsing data, cookies, caches etc and tried logging in on different browsers and systems (android, iOS, windows).

:)

Pierogooo, Jun 4, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. Pierogooo Win User

Thanks for answering,

I have iOS account and game pass ultimate. It's not the first time I try to log in and play via cloud.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Well for iOS you MUST have iOS account

And xgu linked to the account if you don't you can't stream as xgu is needdd

Xbox gamepass ultimate

Xbox Game Pass (xCloud) on iOS What app do I need?

You'll need to download the Xbox Game Pass app from the App Store in order to use it. Downloading the app is free, however, you'll need to pay a subscription in order to actually access any of the games.
  5. PeterLT85 Win User

Same issue, was working, tried cache clearance but still says need invite. New controller etc. No email to let me know it’s ended or webpage to check service issues. Please provide more information.
  6. Pierogooo Win User

Thank you, but there is no information that could help me.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming on iOS - "invite only" - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming iOS

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family...: So Im on IOS and I don’t have a Xbox I use cloud gaming my parents have on the family safety settings on and I can’t get it off. Can you help me? 690401b3-3812-4611-959e-9275732de670
  9. Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming streaming from iOS with mic mode: How do I get sound of game to play on my iPhone when I’m trying to to stream with mic mode turned on, with screen record? submitted by /u/ELTreeMan [link] [comments]
  10. Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16

in XBoX on Consoles
    Black Screen after loading cloud game on IOS 16: Hi there. I got Xbox Game Pass recently, and my phone (IPhone 13 Pro, using the IOS 16.6 beta) refuses to load any game from the cloud streaming “app”. It would allow me to sign in, select a game...