Cloud gaming not letting me start game that I bought and have owned

Discus and support Cloud gaming not letting me start game that I bought and have owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] As seen in the image xbox says owned but I get the same error message upon starting it c570f325-73a3-49b6-8c09-0c68a9102521 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hi You1, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Hi You1
    Hi You1 Guest

Cloud gaming not letting me start game that I bought and have owned [​IMG]
    As seen in the image xbox says owned but I get the same error message upon starting it

[table][tr][/tr][/table]

:)

Hi You1, Jan 1, 2024
  2. ngocphi Win User

You can't use games you bought

YOU must sign up for Xbox gamepass ultimate

Only if you bought a game on boosteriod or any of the other 8 providers including geforce now if you are I europe
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Hi Y, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  4. HartCore Opa Win User

Backward Compatibility

So if you really have owned a game out of the game list with compatibel games you do not have to own the didital copy of this game again. If the game is ready and on the list, jut pull in your game disk inside your "One" and let the XBOX do ist work: installing
    the game. After installing, just start it and your game save in the Cloud will be synchronized with your "One". I recommend to ply the game 1 or 2 times on your 360 again and save it at your Cloud ( just choose "Cloud" as the place for saving your Status.

I have all my disk games installed now if they are compatibel and they work fine.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Scared to lose save files

Hi,

All of your save games are stored in the cloud, whether you have a game installed or not. Generally, unless you have a problem or a game won't let you start a new game in its own in-game menu, you don't need to delete your save games from either the local saves or the cloud.

Save game files don't take much space anyway.
  6. Lewis Stansfield Win User

I can’t play slime rancher 2?

I have bought the game but it didn’t let me play it. Because I wanted to play it I then bought the ultimate pass. I own the game however it only works when I have the ultimate pass
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming not letting me start game that I bought and have owned - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming letting

2. Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming: Why don't I see hell let loose on cloud gaming it said it's coming to card game too so I was wondering if it still going to be on cloud gaming 1a7f8814-90ac-479a-a7a2-b68eabf23abe
  3. Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming sign in, will not let me: When I sign in on safari it tells me to bookmark the tab. After I bookmark the tab I go to the cloud gaming “app” it opens just fine but when I go to sign in it’ll let me do the things (username,...
  4. I have tried everything and it still will not let me play the game in the game cloud it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have tried everything and it still will not let me play the game in the game cloud it...: I have tried everything resetting and clearing the everything in the cloud gaming will not let me play I don't know what to do it keeps kicking me out every time I try to go play it in the cloud...
  5. why is my cloud gaming not letting me log in?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my cloud gaming not letting me log in?: i am trying to log in but every time it just logs me out d1784126-1067-45be-88c9-3ccfde16e017
  6. My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My cloud gaming won’t let me sign in. And just loads, but never loads and signs in: [img] [img] It looks like this. And the sign in buttons don’t work when I click it, and if I sign in a different way it doesn’t on my cloud gaming. ce15c57d-94a4-45f9-9b6b-8b18bab5b051
  7. Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn’t it letting me sign in to xbox cloud gaming?: Read above It just sends me back to the page without signing me in be0ab333-c150-44e3-a7c1-c789b4a0a34d
  8. Xbox Cloud Gaming not letting me sign in on a new account with new email.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Cloud Gaming not letting me sign in on a new account with new email.: So Basically, I made a new Gmail to have a new Xbox account. So I create my Microsoft account, then I go to the xbox.com website, to create a Xbox profile for Xbox cloud gaming. So after I was...
  9. wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over

in XBoX Accessibility
    wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over: wont let me sign in to cloud gaming and when i try it tells me to sign in over and over cb74c853-c8aa-45a6-8000-af376a8f3997
  10. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...