Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series

Discus and support Cloud gaming not available - Xbox S Series in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have an S Series Xbox with an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription When I first purchased the device late last year I was able to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Martin Dodd, May 12, 2023.

1. Martin Dodd
    Martin Dodd Guest

Hi,

I have an S Series Xbox with an active Ultimate Game Pass subscription

When I first purchased the device late last year I was able to access the cloud gaming. However for the past month or so, whenever I try to launch cloud gaming from the console I get an error message saying that the "device is in a region that does not support cloud gaming".

I can see all of the Ultimate Game Pass Games in the library and I can download them and play them....I just cannot stream them (which I sometime like to do given the limited space on the console).

The console is physically in the UK, the account is set up for the UK and all location settings are the same.

The IP address for my internet is also in the UK

Other things i've tried.

• Resetting console...both soft and factory reset
    • Removing my account and resetting
    • Wired and wireless internet connections
    • Using a different internet connection (at a different house)
    Game Pass cloud gaming works fine from my PC and mobile device on the same internet connection...it just won't work on the console.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? Do I have a dodgy console (which has just fallen out of warranty)

:)

Martin Dodd, May 12, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: