Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

Discus and support Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Extraneous Typo, Dec 17, 2023.

1. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing a screen that says "Cloud Gaming" before it exits to the main Xbox screen. This game's listing for cloud gaming should just be removed from the store if it's not actually valid. A response to a similar question in this forum says to power cycle the console. Doing so is 100% ineffective. Interestingly, the Cloud Gaming option does not appear on PC via Game Pass Ultimate, so I'm thinking the game doesn't actually work in cloud gaming mode and is likely misrepresented in the store. Am I missing something here? If so, I'd sure like to know why the game is listed for Cloud Gaming when it doesn't appear to actually support it. Which is too bad, because I was hoping to try it. Looks interesting!

:)

Extraneous Typo, Dec 17, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S