Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

Discus and support Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Overcorpse, Apr 30, 2024.

1. Overcorpse
    Overcorpse Guest

Cloud Gaming issues. Cloud Gaming doesn’t recognise Game Pass Ultimate subscription

I have recently backed out of a gaming session using Xbox cloud gaming where everything was fine. I then reopened the page to find I couldn't restart my game, not only that, all my past play history is missing. On further investigation, all the other games on the page have the play button greyed out typifying that I am unsubbed. I have checked my Microsoft account and my sub is still active with 8 months still to run. I have re-logged multiple times and the issue still remains.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

Overcorpse, Apr 30, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: