Cloud Gaming Isn't Working

Discus and support Cloud Gaming Isn't Working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have Xbox Ultimate, I was trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator when i turned it off. I come back and I can not connect to cloud gaming. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ALizardHuman, Jan 17, 2024.

1. ALizardHuman
    ALizardHuman Guest

Hello, I have Xbox Ultimate, I was trying to play Microsoft Flight Simulator when i turned it off. I come back and I can not connect to cloud gaming. I restarted my pc and the cloud gaming icon disappeared all of a sudden in Microsoft Flight Sim. My subscription ends on the 29th of January. Please Help

:)

ALizardHuman, Jan 17, 2024
  2. ALizardHuman Win User

I uninstalled the game and the icon appeared again, except now it just shows the cloud gaming loading screen and never loads.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. I know how that feels. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

If I may ask, what happened exactly when you tried to access your games on cloud gaming? Any error code or error message?

To confirm, are you using the Xbox Game Pass app? How about you try to access cloud gaming via Google Chrome browser or Microsoft Edge browser by going to Xbox.com/play?

Please also confirm if you have an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription via https://account.microsoft.com/services.
  4. XBF - Amory Win User

Multiplayer on Cloud Gaming PC isn't working

I would like some more information about these errors, if you're still able to reproduce them. This may be difficult based on whether your subscription has already expired.

I would like to know if there were any error codes in the meantime that came up when you were experiencing this. And I would like to know if you utilized the "Report a Problem" app on Xbox to submit a ticket for this issue.

Just in case, please do the following to report your issue:

• On Xbox One, file a bug from the console (https://xbox.com/reportaproblem). After reporting your problem, fully restart the console (hold down Xbox button, select Restart console from the power menu).
    • On Windows 10 or mobile, file a bug using the game or app’s embedded feedback option, sometimes marked by a smiley face. Some games or apps may also collect feedback via their website or forums.
    For additional info:

We haven't seen any large-scale issues just yet with cloud gaming and this title specifically, and we would like to know as much as possible.
  5. TrujieBeats Win User

Similar to BINGBONG87

when i do cloud gaming on gamepass it will only detect 1 of my controllers.

Also on Windows 10
  6. bingbong87 Win User

im not the original poster, but im having a similar issue, i just tried to play a game with my wife and only 1 controller will work at a time. every other game the controllers work.. but on the xbox cloud only 1 controller works at a time

(im on windows10)
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Isn't

2. Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't cloud gaming working on mobile data?: I have an android and an xbox series X. I'm trying to launch remote play and before I can even select a game it says it found my console but can't connect. It suggests to connect via my home wifi...
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. Cloud Gaming isn't working for me

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming isn't working for me: Fortnite on Cloud Gaming just isn't working for me. I don't know if it's only fortnite, because that's the only game I play on there. But whenever I click play, it'll do the queue (which is...
  5. Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming?: Why isn't Quantum Break playable through Xbox Game Pass cloud streaming? ab4593b4-89fc-4134-a857-0a03b69db2e5
  6. How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Cloud Gaming isn't available in your region error?: I have used cloud gaming in the past. I live in a country that supports cloud gaming. I have no issues downloading games off of xbox game pass. My region is correct on my xbox, laptop and...
  7. Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud gaming isn't working on mobile: I have an active subscription and the xbox app on Android won't recognize my active subscription so I can't use cloud gaming! This ish has been going on for hours now! What do I pay a subscription...
  8. Xbox360, cloud storage isn't supported for this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox360, cloud storage isn't supported for this game: A few weeks ago I moved all my Forza 3 data on to the cloud storage system, as this is the safest place to put them, and today I'm getting the message "sorry cloud storage isn't supported for this...
  9. Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect on XBOX cloud version isn't compatible with the Game Pass version: I started a new game of Mass Effect Andromeda on the cloud playing on my iPad and when I tried to continue my game on my Series X it said I couldn't load my game because the game was missing the...
  10. Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Cloud Isn't Uploading or Downloading Save Data (360 games, Android): Been getting the error: Saved games are still uploading for the [username] on another Xbox. If you use cloud saves in this session, you may lose progress. This has been preventing me from playing...