Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari

Discus and support Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i pressed on the cloud gaming app i hot a pop up that said open to safari and i accidentally pressed it now i can’t access the app... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marco_742, Feb 1, 2024.

1. Marco_742
    Marco_742 Guest

When i pressed on the cloud gaming app i hot a pop up that said open to safari and i accidentally pressed it now i can’t access the app

:)

Marco_742, Feb 1, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Marco_742. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to ask if you tried removing the cloud gaming bookmark (long-press on it > remove bookmark) and then re-add it to your home screen? (open Safari and go to xbox.com/play > tap the share button > add to home screen)

I'll remain attentive to your answer.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

Hi Christian. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Due to restrictions put in place by Apple, you cannot access Cloud Gaming via the Game Pass app on iOS. Instead, you have to access the website via a Safari bookmark. Follow these steps to add the Cloud Gaming web app to your iOS device:

Launch the Safari browser, and then go to Xbox.com/play.

Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen.

Now, you can open the Cloud Gaming bookmark from your home screen and it will function like a standalone app.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/setup-cloud-gaming-apple

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. XBF John Win User

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate Cloud Gaming Access

Hello Maliek!

From the support devices webpage here, iPhone’s cannot play cloud games through the app. You would have to open your browser like safari and go to xbox.com/play. You can add it to your home screen for easy access by selecting the share button then select add to home screen.

Best Regards.

5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Cloud gaming and consol gaming at same time

Hi Vernon! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Xbox Cloud Gaming cannot be accessed from the Xbox app on iPhone. Here's how to access Xbox Cloud Gaming on iPhone:

Open Safari, go to Xbox.com/play and sign in with your Microsoft account.

Select the Share button, and then select Add to Home Screen.

Then, Cloud Gaming can be opened from the iPhone home screen like any other app.

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. bill Beddow Win User

I have an Xbox One S. I'm trying to download Starfield Standard Ed. And I keep getting "not compatible devices".

Go to safari and cloud play to play it’s not full screen but worked.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming home screen shortcuts sends me to safari - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming home

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox x. Home Screen is cloud gaming beta. Hitting on/off x button brings up “welcome to...: New Xbox x and set up. How do I get to the Home Screen? Default is beta game pass. Hitting on/off x button brings up welcome to the guide. e20f8a2b-4d32-4e48-b97c-2937b471cc69
  8. Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!

in XboX Insiders
    Home xbox troubles, wont let my friend play cloud gaming!: Me and my friend are sharing games and xbox game pass ultimate through xbox home but, it wont let him play on cloud gaming does anyone know why? submitted by /u/ZealousidealPush9612 [link]...
  9. Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen: Game pass not allowing me to play cloud games. It takes me back to the Home Screen. Also I can not play senua hellblade It will load up but just sit there at the mains screen. I’ve tried...
  10. Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud: It gives me the pop-up "When pressing [home] in a cloud gaming session it opens cloud controls. Press [Windows] + G to open game bar." This is all fine and good if it just opened cloud controls...