Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console.

Discus and support Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console. c932c2ac-dea9-4db3-94ea-d2853ff7740b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BigC7070, Dec 10, 2023.

1. BigC7070
    BigC7070 Guest

What is happening with cloud gaming? It has stopped working on my xbox x console.

:)

BigC7070, Dec 10, 2023
  2. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello BigC7070,

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we will consider your issue resolved. If you do need further help, please create a new thread to discuss your concerns through this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com), as we will not be monitoring this thread going forward.

Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. Belen T.C. Win User

Hello BigC7070,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand you are having issues with cloud gaming on your Xbox X console. This could be a potential bug that needs to be reported so our engineers can investigate and start rolling a fix on the next updates. We will help you how to submit feedback.

Use the Report a Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support on your Xbox console to report an issue or unexpected behavior in a game or app, which helps Team Xbox investigate and fix issues on your Xbox console. This improves the gaming experience for you and everyone else in the community.

At the same time, we will consult this with our internal support team for further updates. We will contact you as soon as we receive news about this issue.

In the meantime, please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:

- Check your internet connection speed and stability. Cloud gaming requires a minimum of 10 Mbps download speed and a low latency.

- Restart your Xbox X/S Conosole and your router or modem.

- Clear the cache of your Xbox X/S Conosole by holding the power button for 10 seconds until it shuts down, then unplugging it for 30 seconds.

- Update your Xbox X Console to the latest firmware version.

- Make sure you have enough storage space on your Xbox X Console to for cloud gaming data.

If none of these steps work, please contact us again and provide us with more details about the issue, such as when it started, what games you were trying to play, and any error messages you received. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

ABOUT NBA 2K24 NEXT GEN

Hi AnonymusZz, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

No, it's only playable on the Series consoles.

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/nba-2k24-para-xbox-series-xs/9nt7fnz0wjm1

But, you can still play it via XCloud.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.

Choose Full Library> Xbox Game Pass.

Select the game, if it has a cloud icon on it, it will work.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will nba 2k23 for Xbox one work on xbox series x?

6. ac1123333333 Win User

I have a problem where my Xbox series x says cloud gaming is not supported in you Xbox location but I’m in the uk?? Any help please!!

Thanks console location is set up as uk, as is language. Cloud gaming was working about a month ago but has since stopped, I have changed no settings!
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming has stopped working on my xbox xs console. - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming has

2. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  3. MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS - Xbox One - Cloud gaming - My Logbook has not been updating flights since 12/25/23?: Just noticed today that all flights after 12/25/23 are not showing on "My Logbook"........? a0bd7476-968c-4983-8f2b-836c80ca4934
  4. How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I know when my saved game has been successfully uploaded to the cloud?: Hi, I am playing Football Manager 2024 which has a fairly sizable saved game file size in comparison to many other games. I play on it on my Series X and save the game. I wait usually 5 mins in...
  5. Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...

in XBoX on Windows
    Has there been any updates on when cloud gaming will come out of beta or if the servers...: Online gaming has been listed as beta for a significant amount of time. It is understandable if something is in beta that there will be issues and long queues. With it being listed as a feature...
  6. Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is cloud gaming always in a que has been for 4 hours now: Please help over 4 hours in a que to play anything how long is your que 74d71caf-036b-4d20-9b47-69c5b4bf1b59
  7. Cloud gaming has been unusable since I got a new laptop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming has been unusable since I got a new laptop: In the past, I've been using xCloud/cloud gaming pretty successfully in combination with another cloud service, Shadow. At the start of this year, though, I got a proper gaming laptop, which has...
  8. Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my cloud gaming no been working these last few days ???: I pay for a service and I would like to know why it barely worked when I had my old wifi and now that I upgraded to actually play cloud gaming smoothly, it's tell me "too many people are playing"...
  9. Has any one had success played Starfield using an XBox1 and Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has any one had success played Starfield using an XBox1 and Cloud Gaming?: I have a very good Internet connection but the only way for an XBox1er to play Starfield is through Cloud Gaming. Current connection is better than 35Mbps upload and 110Mbps download; plenty of...
  10. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...