Cloud gaming had long wait times

Discus and support Cloud gaming had long wait times in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there having problems with cloud gaming there are always long wait times to play any game I choose to play and most if the time it doesn’t load up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LUKE1379, Sep 27, 2023.

1. LUKE1379
    LUKE1379 Guest

Hi there having problems with cloud gaming there are always long wait times to play any game I choose to play and most if the time it doesn’t load up the game . Its very annoying and wondering why i pay for the game pass if i cant use it to its potential ?

:)

LUKE1379, Sep 27, 2023
  2. Zaidan DeRoin Win User

i have a 2h 10 min wait time.
  3. Ray786A Win User

Hi. My name is Mel and I am an independent advisor. Cloud gaming is experiencing a higher number of users than usual and therefore has created some issues with the waiting times. Microsoft are looking into this and hopefully will fix it ASAP.
    Your telling me to wait until ur issue is resolved , this has been going on for a few months and now I have to wait 180 mins + which is three hours or more just to play one game.
  4. Shark Feet Win User

That would be a reasonable response if it hadn’t been in beta for as long as it has - you can’t advertise something as part of a subscription and perpetually keep it in beta.

If any company on the planet has the resources to cope with this demand it’s Microsoft.

Either make it usable or stop advertising it as a feature of the game pass offering and have a proper free public beta instead of charging customers for the privilege of testing a poor product.

My son had a wait time of 172 minutes this evening which is an absolute joke. The resources should scale to demand and the “beta” tag is a very poor excuse at this point.
  5. Matt Dickens Win User

Yep I only got the game pass to play starfield, only to find I can’t actually play it. I’ve tried twice today for example and gave up after waiting over 40 mins each time.

They shouldn’t be advertising it as accessible on cloud gaming if it isn’t.
  6. Codydurbin Win User

Facts I have a 20 minute wait times for a game
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming had long wait times - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming long

2. Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Xbox game pass cloud gaming have such long wait times? This is getting ridiculous...: Tired of 15 to 20 minute wait times only a game on game pass. a98124cc-957e-4fc7-967e-0c1223cf79b5
  3. Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i...: Why are there long wait times for cloud gaming? several of people have this concern that i know. 9d3c7c1a-0dd6-4d65-920f-da382e3614ee
  4. Long wait times for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times for cloud gaming: I see this thread was opened and closed before. There should be no reason it should have been closed as this issue is still not resolved. Some rep said it’s being worked on over a year ago. It is...
  5. Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming non-functional for The Long Dark via Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S: The Long Dark appears to be misrepresented as available for Cloud Gaming via Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox Series S. Selecting the cloud gaming option does not do anything other than briefly showing...
  6. Why does cloud gaming take so long?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does cloud gaming take so long?: I am currently getting a 240 minute wait time on fortnite, extremely inconvenient. ce8695b9-52ae-462b-9082-0e35c9b93882
  7. Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it take so long on xbox cloud gaming: I don't recommend this website bcz when I load into the app It says I have to wait 345 minutes 8eb2fe5c-6408-4e32-85c4-c2c12ebc3ceb
  8. Long wait times in cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Long wait times in cloud gaming: I have noticed with Xbox cloud gaming that I have to wait over 200 minutes to play a game this has never happened before and and when I wait the time I get a message saying could not connect. I...
  9. Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section: Wo long fallen dynasty not appearing on cloud gaming section can anyone tell me if it a bug or not e053ec9d-d7a6-4575-913a-974716b65e55
  10. Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming the question is why does it take so long to load up: Cloud gaming why does it take so long to load up when Xbox announce so quickly Are you able to play games anywhere through cloud gaming on any particular kind of platform as long as it is...