Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom)

Discus and support Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, In the last 2 weeks I've been unable to collect points from playing games doing the quests and all that on the Xbox Series S. Even though the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pytherex, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Pytherex
    Pytherex Guest

Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom)

Hi all,

In the last 2 weeks I've been unable to collect points from playing games doing the quests and all that on the Xbox Series S. Even though the quests go off I can't collect them, it just says "Unable to collect points, try again"

I've also been unable to use cloud play as well. I use to before but now get an error which is listed below in the screenshot

This is really annoying because I can't get my points nor can I use Cloud Play from Ultimate. This has been an issue over the last 2-3 weeks.

I feel like this is a problem on Microsoft's end because it feels like I'm being blocked from accessing these things.

It's just been like this for a while now and I can't collect my points or use Cloud Play anymore.

:)

Pytherex, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Audionic09 Win User

Hello RyanM,

I am happy that you found and fixed this issue!

Enjoy Cloud Gaming!

Happy to help,

(4y with xbox)
  3. Ryanm353 Win User

Thank you so much - you can let them know someone else on Fibrus is having the same problem too.

This is the post I created about the problem, take a look through what people have said

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cloud-gaming-not-available-in-your-area/056f6499-566e-4b4c-90d4-756905be516a

I think what the issue is, is that some Fibrus customers have been assigned an IP address that was previously registered (before Fibrus got the IP address) to a different location (to whichever service) . For example your IP address could have been used to play Xbox previously and MS/Xbox registered it belonging to that country it came from. But now you have that IP and even though it's in the UK now, MS may still see it as being in another country as that's where it was previously registered from. So Fibrus needs to reach out to Xbox and make sure their IP addresses/IP Ranges are fully updated in Microsoft's/Xbox's geolocation IP database to reflect the new location's they belong to. Please tell Fibrus to escalate this issue to their network teams and for them to contact Xbox about this problem as it's happening to quite a number of people at the moment. I contacted Fibrus previously and they told me they shared the forum chat I sent them (the link to the ms forums) in their customer service chat for them to look into (this was a few days ago) Keep me updated if you can , thanks!! :)
  4. Pytherex Win User

Thanks, I'll try asking that.
  5. Pytherex Win User

I appreciate the effort you're putting into this Ryan, for us and others who are affected by this.

Yes I have the Nokia Router. I'll try to add to their list of affected customers so that they understand how big of a problem this is. .

I do believe they only have the Nokia Router available, I also know that we tried to use a different one but were unable as you need that to conenct to their network.

We do use a mesh system to do everything else basically, the Nokia Router connects us to the fibre network (and also does the NAT and all that) But we don't use it for Wifi as we found it lacking.

Wish you could set it to proper pass through mode on the Nokia Router so all it does is literally connect you to the Fibrus Fibre Network and then your own router/modem could do everything else.
  6. Ryanm353 Win User

So sorry to hear you waited that length of time. I was waiting for a while before I connected with an agent too so they must be busy!

However good news... (I'm the blue, Fibrus is grey) it seems they are aware and have alot of people complaining already. So I just added my case into a list of growing complaints it seems . If you can talk to them through live chat it would be great just to put extra pressure on. The agent I spoke with was called Stewart. He seems to think it may also be related to a Nokia router issue, is your router Nokia too? Mines is. See below image for conversation

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Cloud Gaming/Collecting Points from Xbox Quests Unavailable (Northern Ireland/United Kingdom) - Similar Threads - Cloud Gaming Collecting

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey Xbox cloud gaming, I just logged on and went to the free microphone and saw it was gone...: Can u pls bring back the free mic button it was so useful Pls and I’m on mobile remove the Xbox logo button it’s useless a27978b3-9bd0-48ff-945c-333722df90ca
  4. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  5. Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller

in XboX Insiders
    Help with Android cloud gaming with SteelSeries Stratus XL controller: Hoping it's not my phone's fault not being good enought but there's a bit of controller input lag that's enough to make it not worth playing but besides my phone I also am using the old Steel...
  6. So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    So my Xbox one controller doesn’t work on cloud gaming: So my Xbox one controller when connected to my iPad works on almost all apps and on the home screen except for the cloud gaming website where it just doesn’t work. It claims that no controller is...
  7. High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    High on life doesn’t work on cloud gaming: For some reason when I first downloaded high on life for cloud gaming it didn’t work it only said it’s currently unavailable for cloud gaming even though I have ultimate to play it on cloud gaming...
  8. I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help with Xbox cloud gaming.: So I have been playing fallout 76 with my friends in my Xbox series s. One of them was playing with Xbox cloud gaming on his laptop that had an rtx 3060. He told me it wasn’t laggy at all. Today I...
  9. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  10. How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset Microsoft Solitaire Collection game statistics stored on cloud for my account: Windows 10 Microsoft Solitaire Collection Game This game is signed in with my Microsoft account and all my game statistics are stored on cloud. I want to reset all Microsoft solitaire...