Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

Discus and support Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sajoni71, Jan 6, 2024.

1. /u/sajoni71
    /u/sajoni71 Guest

Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show up. They say it should work, no it doesn't. Could you fix this please? It would be nice. And if its not a feature, please make it one.

I hope you will respond fast as possible and get this problem solved.

sincerely,

Max.

submitted by /u/sajoni71
    [link] [comments]

/u/sajoni71, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

I bought a game key from g2a with grand theft auto 5 and i reedemed the code,it s not in my library on xbox. What should i do with this cause it says my game is reedemed

3. Rostom L Win User

GTA 5 Story mode not installing in Xbox Series S

4. XDUKERMANX Win User

GTA V Enhanced, keeps installing last gen version

I'm having the exact same problem.

I have purchased a bundle with Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto Online and Grand Theft Auto V: Story Mode (Xbox Series X|S)

I've logged in on my Xbox Series X and it is downloading the normal version of Grand Theft Auto and not the Xbox Series X|S version.

I've deleted all data and it is still downloading the normal version. I've even logged in on XBOX online and tried installing remotely but still no joy.
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V
  6. Rostom L Win User

i recently bought gta 5 online for my xbox one and it says not compatible do i need to buy normal gta 5 or do i have to refund it?

Hi Josh!

Unfortunately, the Grand Theft Auto Online is playable only on Xbox Series X/S console as you can refer to the game description here https://www.xbox.com/games/store/grand-theft-au...

You can still play the regular GTA V but you can only access the GTA Online when you have the Series X/S console.
Thema:

1. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S) - Similar Threads - Cloud gaming buyed

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - ARK : Survival Ascended crashes after loading: I've been trying to join multiplayer servers in ARK: Survival Ascended. Once loaded into the server (past character creation), it will always crash and does not load into any server (tried...
  3. If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy i game that isn't on gamepass can i cloud play it?: like GTA 5 S/X Edition if i buy it on my Xbox One S can i cloud play it?, went looking around on other forums for an answer but haven't found anything, just asking because GTA 5 is leaving...
  4. if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game that left gamepass and i rebuy it, will it save through the cloud on my pc?: I wanted to buy persona 5 royal but it left game pass and wanted to know if i could still play my old save data on my pc cb65989d-686a-407e-8bd7-25355db4feae
  5. If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game that is on cloud gaming could i play the game through cloud gaming without...: I really want to finish a game but don't want to get distracted by te fact by access will run out and spend too much time on it but some of the progress is alr saved on the version that i can only...
  6. Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need to buy game pass on Cloud Gaming to play games you own already?: It just doesn’t make sense that you have to pay extra money to play games you already own. Can someone explain the thought behind why this was believed to be okay?...
  7. if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming?: if i buy a game (for example gta) that is not on cloud gaming can i play it on cloud gaming? e52371a4-5e47-42c9-9565-7e264340ff6e
  8. If I buy a game to own that requires cloud gaming but don’t want the whole ultimate...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a game to own that requires cloud gaming but don’t want the whole ultimate...: I’d like to play Slime Rancher 2, but there is a notice that says it’s only playable with cloud gaming. I only want the game and not the whole ultimate subscription. Would it be a waste to buy to...
  9. Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?): Can i play CIVILIZATION 6 that i buy in cloud (xbox game pass ultimate?) I want play in cloud without install on my xbox 7e6d1723-a2f6-49ff-819b-5662f23e0a05
  10. Buy game for cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy game for cloud gaming: Hi, I am recently playing a game on the cloud gaming but it has left the pool. I really enjoy playing it and want to buy it to continue. May I know if it is possible to do so? If so, should I...