Cloud Computing.

Discus and support Cloud Computing. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ^ Funnily enough, that's the first thing that came to my mind : ) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lofty Who, Apr 3, 2014.

  1. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest

    Cloud Computing.


    ^ Funnily enough, that's the first thing that came to my mind : )
     
    neilhorgan, Oct 31, 2018
    #16
  2. John Dowding Win User

    Cloud Computing.

    MGF you know full well MS have only sold 16 consoles in total (all to the regulars on here) so now your just being silly.

    .

    (good questions though!)
  3. MetalGearFloppy Win User

    Cloud Computing.

    I watched this the other day, very cool, but.....

    It's all a bit "pie in the sky" til we know what kind of bandwidth is needed to run stuff like this.

    I'm guessing it was running on a local network in the demo... either that or some rather fat pipes.

    Also, how much of the clouds processing power was needed to do this? Would there be enough processing power in the cloud to run this for, lets say, 6 million x1's all at once?

    .

    Just stuff I'd like to know.
  4. neilhorgan Win User

    Cloud Computing.

  5. Lofty Who Win User

    Cloud Computing.

    After Forza 5 using Cloud/Drivatars in-game I'm just interested to see what other games that will use a similar feature, FPS, RPGs etc.

    Anything after that will be a bonus.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

    Cloud Computing.

    Impressive, still goes over my head lol

    ( I'm just waiting for the first to come and completely dismiss it all, there again if it was anyone but Microsoft showing this off they probably wouldn't be so quick to do so ;-) )
Thema:

Cloud Computing.

Loading...
  1. Cloud Computing. - Similar Threads - Cloud Computing

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. I can't play through Xbox Cloud on my computer

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't play through Xbox Cloud on my computer: I recently signed up for the service and I've been trying to play through the Cloud service on my computer for almost two hours and it simply doesn't work. It opens the loading screen with the...
  9. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

    in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  10. I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I tried to get on cloud gaming on my phone and computer but it says An error occured while...: I think Xbox cloud gaming is down 5914dcc5-d07e-4221-b756-480acf3fd8b4