Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

Discus and support Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/idkwhaaat1234, Jun 24, 2024.

1. Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?

I was watching neon genesis evangelion on bluray and i wanted to play gta before my mom got back home and when i closed the app it weny black. I tried pushing the xbox button on the controller ive pushed the power button on the console ive unpugged the hdmi console from the tv and put it back in ive tried taking hdmi cable out of console and plugging it back in ive tried taking bluray disc out and putting it back in ive tried putting a game in cause when i do that it automatically opens the game or if i put a dvd in or a bluray disc it automatically opens dvd player or bluray player app and it stayed black but at the top corner it did say hdmi2 but that always happens when it switches hdmi. In a bit im gonna try plugging xbox into hdmi1 then put it back into hdmi2. Please help, i dont wanna tell my mom or dad the xbox is broken. Its an xbox1

Edit: nevermind, i pugged the roku streaming stick back into hdmi2 then since the screen wasnt black for streaming stick i plugged xbox back into hdmi2 and now it works

submitted by /u/idkwhaaat1234
    [link] [comments]

/u/idkwhaaat1234, Jun 24, 2024
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Closed bluray player app then screen went black, what do i do?