Clips sin Audio de chat de voz

Discus and support Clips sin Audio de chat de voz in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hola que tal me llamo Miguel, tengo una mega duda. Yo juego Fornite con unos amigos y constantemente hacemos clips, la cuestión es que los clips de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThePrinceg, Jan 10, 2024.

1. ThePrinceg
    ThePrinceg Guest

Hola que tal me llamo Miguel, tengo una mega duda.

Yo juego Fornite con unos amigos y constantemente hacemos clips, la cuestión es que los clips de video de mis amigos se escucha tanto el juego como el chat de voz.

Cuando yo grabó un clip, solamente se escucha el juego, ni mi voz ni la de mis amigos.

Queda aclarar que yo juego en Xbox, mis amigos en otra plataforma, pero también debería escucharse en mis clips el chat de voz.

¿Hay algún ajuste que debo modificar para que pueda escucharse el chat de voz? O es por qué jugamos en diferentes plataformas.

GraciasClips sin Audio de chat de voz :))

:)

ThePrinceg, Jan 10, 2024
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Hi ThePrinceg,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are experiencing an issue with Xbox clips not recording voice/game chat. I will be happy to assist you with this issue.

As I've checked on the Game Support website of Fornite. I found this support article that they have a Postparty Captures Clips of the game. As per checking on the article it was mentioned that you can take clips of the game however it not includes the player voice chat and text chat is not included in the capture.

To learn more: Postparty Captures Clips of Fortnite on PlayStation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC

Also as of now Xbox doesn't have that feature as well for privacy of the gamer. However you can submit a feedback and share your ideas to our engineers how we can improve the gaming experience in Xbox. We'd really love to hear your thoughts and ideas to make improvements to experience the highest level of gaming experience here on our platform. Here's the link: Xbox Support

Happy Gaming,

Microsoft Community Moderator.
  3. XavierVHO Win User

No me funciona el microfono con FORTNITE. Como se puede activar el audio si el juego es una versión BETA?

Gracias por responder, he conectado los audífonos, y al entrar a los settings>audio, todo me aparece como activado, ninguna opción esta en MUTE.

En pantalla de settings voy a la opción CHAT DE VOZ donde me salen las siguientes opciones:

• CHAT DE VOZ>Activado
    • MÉTODO DE CHAT DE VOZ>Micrófono activo
    • CANAL DE VOZ>Grupo
    • NOTIFICACIONES DE CHAT DE VOZ>Activo

La verdad no se que mas puedo hacer, ya que no logro conseguir contactar con el personal de atención al cliente de Xbox.

[Translation - Thanks for answering, I have connected the headphones, and when entering the settings> audio, everything appears as activated, no option is in MUTE.

In the settings screen I go to the VOICE CHAT option where I get the following options:

VOICE CHAT> On

VOICE CHAT METHOD> Active Microphone

VOICE CHANNEL> Group

VOICE CHAT NOTIFICATIONS> Active

I really don't know what else I can do, since I couldn't get in touch with the Xbox customer service staff.]
  4. AlexSesmas69 Win User

Xbox game chat not working

Si hablas del chat de voz, deberias intentar mover la configuración de acuerdo al sonido
  5. AlexSesmas69 Win User

Xbox game chat not working

Si hablas del chat de voz, deberias intentar mover la configuración de acuerdo al sonido
  6. XBF - Evie Win User

Poder escuchar en las grabaciones a los compañeros [Can't hear party/game chat in Xbox recordings]

[El asociado está utilizando una aplicación de traductor. Tenga en cuenta que puede ocurrir una gramática deficiente y una sintaxis incorrecta]

Hola GREY FOX H4L,

¡Gracias por comunicarse con los foros de Xbox! Lamento escuchar que estás luchando con que el chat de fiesta / juego llegue a través de las grabaciones de Xbox.

Para que se escuchen otras voces en clips / grabaciones de juegos en su consola, tendrá que editar su configuración de sonido. Por favor, siga los pasos a continuación:

1. Abre la Configuración en tu consola

2. En la pestaña General, navegue hasta Volumen y salida de audio

3. En la pestaña Mezclador de chat, seleccione Salida de chat de grupo y cámbiela a Auriculares y altavoces

Opcional: Edite su mezclador de audio y cambie la configuración del mezclador (volumen de los auriculares, mezclador de chat de auriculares, monitoreo de micrófono) a su preferencia

Cambiar la salida de audio a esta configuración ahora permitirá que tus amigos y el chat del juego se escuchen en tus clips/grabaciones de juegos de Xbox.

¡Espero que estas sugerencias ayuden! Si esto respondió a su pregunta, marque el hilo como "Respondido".
Thema:

1. Clips sin Audio de chat de voz - Similar Threads - Clips sin Audio

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license

in XBoX on Windows
    Clip license device is does not match the device id in the bound device license: Pc issue Xbox app will not start any games without giving me this error already troubleshooted every method available and reset it completely looking for a actual solution or phone support...