Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them

Discus and support Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am I the only person who has this problem? I start watching a clip and it stops within the first few seconds. An white icon appears in the middle of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nice Xero, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Nice Xero
    Nice Xero Guest

Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them

Am I the only person who has this problem? I start watching a clip and it stops within the first few seconds. An white icon appears in the middle of the video. The icon is a film strip with a circle/strike. if I exit the clip and try playing it again, more
    will play, but usually still not the full clip.

I assume this has something to do with the clip not fully loading, but it seems odd that there are no controls or anything within the player to try reloading the clip.

:)

Nice Xero, Feb 1, 2016
  2. Recorded Video Game Clips stop playing part way through. But works for friends.

Hello,

My brother has an Xbox One that he records different game clips on.

When he tries to watch the clips that he has recorded through Game DVR, the clip will stop playing part way through.

But when I watch his clips on my Xbox One I see the entire clip.

When he tries to watch my clips it also freezes part way through.

But when he watches or edits the clips in Upload Studio he can play the clip to the end.

It sounds like there is something wrong with his Game DVR app, is there any way to fix or re-install it?

SPUDANDBUCKSHOT, Feb 1, 2016
  3. How to share a video?

There's a feature in Uploads to see your friends' clips but there's not a way to share them like sending a message. If you told them about it, they could go to Upload, see yours under the list of friends clips and watch them.

Mad Cow Dizease, Feb 1, 2016
  4. AlexTice
    AlexTice Guest

I started having this happen to me as well. It's been like this for a few weeks; before, I had never had issues with playing clips.

AlexTice, Feb 9, 2016
  5. AlexTice Win User

I started having this happen to me as well. It's been like this for a few weeks; before, I had never had issues with playing clips.
  6. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

How to share a video?

There's a feature in Uploads to see your friends' clips but there's not a way to share them like sending a message. If you told them about it, they could go to Upload, see yours under the list of friends clips and watch them.
  7. Digital Pein Win User

Game Clip Help

I've ran into this problem numerous times! been playing Black Desert Online and wanted to share clips to hopefully convince friends to buy it once it releases on the Xbox, however whenever I tried to upload a clip it would prompt with the same error. From
    various different attempts I've found if the clip your trying to upload is 1gb or more in size you will get that error, when I trimmed a clip to under 1gb (it was 755mb) it proceeded to upload... So it seems like there maybe a size limit that Microsoft failed
    to mention.
  8. Upinya Slayin Win User

Upload Studio Clip Approval Time

@tohellandback

you can instantly watch a "record that" clip on xboxclips.com even before they save it. I do it all the time with my friends clips while were playing
  9. TD Chesh Win User

System won't stop recording clips

I have to agree with SirEzhno here, i mostly play fifa 14 right now and i am getting at least 5/6 auto recording per match.

Back in December there was an option in the system menu to stop the DVR from auto recording clips although "Xbox Record that" still worked and this stopped any auto recording, however once the April update came i started getting the pop ups again and this
    time i can't stop it from happening. Whenever i want to use upload studio it goes slowly because there is about 200 "temporary" fifa recordings in my clips. I say "temporary" because some of them are now a month old and im having to manually go and delete
    every clip which is simply ridiculous.

Please Microsoft allow us the ability to stop games from auto recording and uploading clips onto Upload!
Thema:

1. Clips my friends upload stop playing before the end whenever I attempt to watch them - Similar Threads - Clips friends upload

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My clips and 30s vids dont show up in the xbox friend chat menu even though i clipped them....: 1: Nothing to see here even though i clipped many things: https://imgur.com/a/J2Nu0uc ( cant paste images in here) 2: All my clips which dont show up/ both 30s second ones and full clips:...
  7. Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you send PC game clips to friends via Xbox chat?: I would like to send game clips recorded on my PC to friends via Xbox chat. This would require me to upload my PC game clips to the cloud/onedrive. Is there a way to do this so I can send clips?...
  8. Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.

in XboX Insiders
    Allow pc users to share game clips with friends on Xbox, and vice versa.: currently can't share game clips with friends on Xbox from pc, also, can't receive game clips from Xbox friends to pc. why is game clip sharing not available between the two when Xbox literally...
  9. Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you allow me send a three minute video game clip from my gallery to my friend?: Hi! I’m Vince. I would like to send a video clip to my friend Junko SSG but I can’t cause I can’t share videos from my phone gallery. Is there any way I can send the three minute video clip to...
  10. can I save a clip a friend sent me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I save a clip a friend sent me?: I was playing fifa 15 with some friends and we made a gorgeous play. absolutely beautiful. I was positive I recorded it but it's not in my clips. my friend did record *** hough. he sent it to me...