Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL

Discus and support Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone has the same issue? damn, this service goes worse year after year after year. submitted by /u/__agony__ [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/__agony__, Oct 1, 2020.

1. /u/__agony__
    /u/__agony__ Guest

Anyone has the same issue?

damn, this service goes worse year after year after year.

submitted by /u/__agony__
    [link] [comments]

/u/__agony__, Oct 1, 2020
  2. OG War Mach1n3 Win User

Save error 0x80040206

I have everything installed correctly and this just started happening. I go to upload studios and I can watch my clips but when I hit the "start button" ( I'm old school ) the option to even save them is even gone. I go to upload studios to try to upload
    my clips and it gets to about 50% then the error 0x80040206 pops up. This is extremely frustrating to me as I love the option to share and show your clips.
  3. Mister Beep Win User

delete clip, but it's still there

Hey Poulpc,

Thanks for posting! The primary app we recommend using to check and manage your game clips will be the Upload Studio app. If you delete a clip after recording, does it show up in the Upload Studio app? If it does still appear right away, does waiting a minute
    or two reflect that the Clip is deleted properly?

Let us know if the Upload Studio app behaves as expected.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Captures

5. WHTphoenix Win User

Message saying "Failed to upload clip to xbox live/OneDrive"

I made a clip tonight and it won't show in my feed or captures unless i go to manage capture in upload studio. When I go to share it, it says "something went wrong" so I thought waiting a while and then trying would fix and it didn't work. I even tried re-uploading
    it and still no go. Any other clips, captures, or posts will show up but not this one clip. Has anyone else had this issue?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Not all captures showing up on app

Hey there Andy,

I'd be happy to provide some input.

Just to make sure, I would suggest you launch the Upload Studio app to confirm those clips were successfully uploaded to Xbox Live. This article

here
    explains how to do that.

This link will also help:
    https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips

You'll be able to see the clips you made on the old Xbox that were uploaded to Xbox Live since you are using the same account that made the clips originally.

Once you confirm that the clips in question have been uploaded to Xbox Live, then it may be due to the clips not synchronizing to the app as you mentioned.

A
    powercycle
    on the console may help to re-sync your Xbox, and the clips that are on the Xbox, to the Xbox Live Servers.

Let us know if any of that helps!
Thema:

1. Clips made in Upload Studio not showing or unavailable error on XBL - Similar Threads - Clips made Upload

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. I need help with a clip I made :)0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a clip I made :)0: Hey, i was just wondering, so i created a fortnite montage and used the song “sunset lover” i think the name is as my voiceover ive restrained from posting it and was wondering if what i did is...