clipping software problem on fortnite

Discus and support clipping software problem on fortnite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jayden ‼️, Feb 26, 2024.

1. clipping software problem on fortnite

hi so i’ve been having this issue for a little while. everytime i press the record button to record a clip my controller disconnects for about 5-20 seconds. this controller is brand new and didn’t do that the first few times i clipped. it’s all up to date and i can’t seem to figure it out. this happens mainly on fortnite

:)

Jayden ‼️, Feb 26, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Jayden ‼ my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox, so we do not have access to any user account or check anything from the forum. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are experiencing, to try to help you I need to understand the problem better, so please answer the following: Have you tried recording with another game to see if the same thing happens to you? Do you use console or PC? Since when do you have this problem? Do you have updated firmware and software? If you get an error code or message, please write it in the text.

Thank you for your patience, I hope everything can be resolved. I will be attentive to your response. Blessings.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. CinderGhost Win User

Captures

Is it showing an error code or message or anything specific? Also are you clipping gameplay footage directly form Fortnite's built-in system or are you using Xbox's "hit the big button and press x to record" method? It could make a difference because if
    it's Fortnite's direct clips, then it could be a problem that EpicGames might know more about, maybe even uninstalling and reinstalling the game might help.
  4. HilbilyRunAmok Win User

Fortnite game clips not recording with xbox game bar.

Same problem. I can clip other games, but Fortnite only capturing a still not video. Audi is there, a still capture, but no video. I've repaired and reset game bar, still doesn't work.
  5. Xility _jay Win User

help me please

I was playing fortnite last night and i hit a trickshot and i went to clip it but it did not let me clip it so i was wondering if you can fix it
  6. ThePelican Win User

Clips

From my xbox and the xbox app and its not just mine i cant see my friends siege clips to they just dissapered but all my minecraft and fortnite clips are still there
Thema:

1. clipping software problem on fortnite - Similar Threads - clipping software problem

2. Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Clip Quality worsened: Hi all, I enjoy gaming in my spare time and saving funny moments I have with mates using the game bar's shortcut to save the last 30 seconds. I've been doing it for years and usually compile a...
  3. Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Almost all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happened? Can I get them back...: I was looking through my profile and then I saw that almost half of my game clips and screenshots are gone I'm wondering what happened and can I get them back cuz I never deleted them...
  4. Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Recent Captures Says 4k HDR for Clip, but Captures App Shows 1080 SDR?: I took a brief clip of some gameplay recently, and I noticed that while it says the clip was in 4k HDR viewing it in the "Recent Captures" tab, in the Captures application, it lists the clip at...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen and can I get them back...: Nearly all of my game clips and screenshots are gone what happen? Can I get them recovered PLEASEEE? 3821a926-74a9-46e1-bb9c-64580343c288
  7. Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you swap the screenshare button to "Hold" for screenshot and press for game clip?: I prefer to press the screenshare button for game clips and would like for "hold" to take a screen shot. Is this at all possible? I tried EVERYTHING!!! a8b09abe-705b-4223-b233-7ba7d9ecd0c1
  8. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  9. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  10. Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?

in XboX Insiders
    Are there any editing software apps on xbox and also how can I add my own voice to my clips?: . submitted by /u/Square_Restaurant_49 [link] [comments]