clip license device id does not match the device id in the bound device license

Discus and support clip license device id does not match the device id in the bound device license in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, I'm having trouble launching games from the Xbox App on my new pc. I've attempted multiple restarts and re-installs but I'm getting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RW420Blaze-it, Dec 1, 2023.

1. clip license device id does not match the device id in the bound device license

Good afternoon,

I'm having trouble launching games from the Xbox App on my new pc. I've attempted multiple restarts and re-installs but I'm getting this issue.

Currently, my Xbox account is NOT the same as my Microsoft Store account, or my windows account.

My Xbox Account (with game pass) is Account [A] and my Windows account is account .

I've attempted to play with My Store, Windows, and Xbox account all on account [A]. Previously, my xbox app was account [A], and my Store and Windows account was and they worked fine.

I'm on a new windows product key that came with my pc. There is the windows 11 activated on this new machine. This machine is listed on both accounts.

:)

RW420Blaze-it, Dec 1, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

clip license device id does not match the device id in the bound device license