Clip audio isn't synced up

Discus and support Clip audio isn't synced up in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; there is a delay between audio and the game when i record clips how do i fix it a2847f19-d337-415e-86bf-537f83825429 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DARKOWNAGE97, May 25, 2018.

1. DARKOWNAGE97
    DARKOWNAGE97 Guest

there is a delay between audio and the game when i record clips how do i fix it

:)

DARKOWNAGE97, May 25, 2018
  2. fastjohn1
    fastjohn1 Guest
    Game DVR "record that" audio out of sync with the video.

Hi, I have recently had this same problem when recording clips on my Xbox One. The audio for two clips I recorded last night were about 2 to 3 seconds delayed from the video. I tried to not let it bother me, but after the problem hadn't seemed to go away
    today, I researched it a bit to see if there was anything I could do. What worked for me was deleting the two clips that had delayed audio in them, then I shut off my Xbox, turned it on again and fired up GTA online to record some clips and see if the audio
    was synced. I took a picture using the Snapmatic app on the in game phone and took a picture. When you take a picture it gives you a shutter sound when the camera takes the picture. This is a good way to see if your audio is synced. The audio on my clip was
    perfectly synced and the problem hasn't come back. I recorded 3 clips today, and the audio is perfectly synced. I'm not sure if deleting the badly synced clips solved the problem or if shutting of the Xbox and unplugging it did the trick, but maybe these tips
    can help some of you guys with this issue. I know it sucks having to delete some game clips, but it worked for me and maybe could work for you. Good luck!

- John

fastjohn1, May 25, 2018
  3. Audio not synced!

i am the only one experiecing this problem with the netflix app? Basically i watch a video and then the audio doesnt match with the video so everything is out of sync. I'm using HDMI and even played around with the audio settings on the Xbox one.

SKUSTA CLEEZYYY, May 25, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: