climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help

Discus and support climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i am new to this game.i am stuck on climb the radio tower to send an SOS cry for help send radio distress signal. but i can not figure out what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brad38, May 2, 2014.

1. Brad38
    Brad38 Guest

climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help

Hi

i am new to this game.i am stuck on climb the radio tower to send an SOS cry for help send radio distress signal. but i can not figure out what buttons on my controller to do this. can anyone please tell me what buttons to push on the controller to do
    this? all the videos on youtube that i have come across does not tell you what buttons to use. thank you for any help with this

:)

Brad38, May 2, 2014
  2. Bobazoid1
    Bobazoid1 Guest
    How do you send SOS signal

I am at the radio top top trying to figure out how to send a SOS signal.

I can turn the *** with my left stick but then what?

Bobazoid1, May 2, 2014
  3. So much far cry 3 in this game.

Flashback memory scenes

Ctos Tower similar to Radio Tower in Far Cry 3

Playing poker during a campaign mission

Juggernaut like boss (I think they call it the enforcer?)

Watchdogs is like a mix of GTA/Saint's Row, Assassin's Creed, and Far Cry rolled into one game.

Windows10XboxOne, May 2, 2014
  4. climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help

It's been a while, but I believe you have to use both joysticks. One to start getting a bit of signal and the other to fine tune it.

The Jimbotron, May 4, 2014
  5. The Jimbotron Win User

It's been a while, but I believe you have to use both joysticks. One to start getting a bit of signal and the other to fine tune it.
  6. rpgsidequest Win User

No Hand to Hand Combat...?!!

I think that climbing the radio tower was my favourite part of the game. It was beautiful and epic.
  7. slitherfast Win User

internet

Line of sight may work. Some ISP's offer line of sight internet. They use radio towers or cell phone towers to broadcast the their internet signal. Same basic thing as wireless router just bigger scale.
  8. Moab Bomb Win User

How do you begin Automatron

Same here. Downloaded, installed. Main menu, click "Add Ons", get message "No content found". There is SUPPOSED to be a "caravan distress signal" on your pip boy radio, if your content is loaded correctly AND you meet the level requirements (I'm level 76,
    so no issue there).
  9. Jasperrdm Win User

Who Designed This!?!

Destiny - rusting cars which look so 1990s. Any game with platforming /jumping which requires the reflexes of a 20 year old hype up on a 6 pack of Jolt cola and 2 pounds of sugar. Far Cry 4 radio towers do this occasionally. Any game with an in game manual
    which is complex and with little font, I either have get within 3 feet of the tv screen or find a faq which has the button layouts. I am 51 and nearly blind.

Watch Dogs and GTA V, car chases where I have chase a person across town before I can take them out.

We can do change the laws of Physics. Far Cry 4 towers. What do you mean I lose power in my buzzer near radio towers. Look a falling down radio tower but my grappling hook can not find purchase.
Thema:

1. climb the radio tower to send an SOS/cry for help send radio distress signal. help - Similar Threads - climb radio tower

2. Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via...: Hi Everyone, I would like to know if the Xbox controller + USB-C Cable emit radio frequency radiations when connected via USB-C to the PC. This is the controller I'm talking about:...
  3. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0
  4. I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.: I found the actual control scheme online but my hornet shoots missiles instead of climbing f16f2666-4588-496e-9fbf-875777c8c058
  5. I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm playing Halo 3 on PC and my hornet won't climb. the left mouse pad shoots missiles.: The results for the control scheme said that left mouse click was to climb but it shoots missiles instead. 23490185-2f8e-4c4a-8470-64c817e7d4c4
  6. Dati azzerati gioco Hill climb racing 2 [Mod Translated - Cleared data game Hill climb...

in XBoX on Windows
    Dati azzerati gioco Hill climb racing 2 [Mod Translated - Cleared data game Hill climb...: Buongiorno, ho acquistato diversi pacchetti e gemme sul gioco Hill climb 2 ma ho scoperto che ho perso tutti i dati. Come posso fare per riaverli? GRAZIE [Mod Translated - Hi, I bought several...
  7. How to climb from Delta Ring to Alpha and Double Points that do not give

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to climb from Delta Ring to Alpha and Double Points that do not give: Como subir de Anillo Delta a Alpha Y Doble de Puntos que no dan: Estoy inscrito en el Programa Xbox insider (actualmente en nivel 5 del anillo Delta), y no puedo llegar al anillo Alpha ya que...
  8. Hill Climb Racing stats in the cloud.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hill Climb Racing stats in the cloud.: Does anyone know when Xbox Live is going to start keeping my statistics for Hill Climb Racing? I contacted the manufacturer Fingersoft about moving my statistics to a new pc and was told Xbox...
  9. Hornet controls for Halo 3 can't climb!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hornet controls for Halo 3 can't climb!!!!: I'm playing Halo 3 from the Master Chief Collection. In the Hornet I can't climb. The left stick moved forward and backward. The right stick looks up and down. The left bumper moves down. Am I...
  10. Tomb raider DE Climb the mast to send sos ' signal jumps?'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb raider DE Climb the mast to send sos ' signal jumps?': I have completed the game once before but put it on again today and got to sos tower were you use LS to gain signal i get the bloke saying emergency frequency but it just sticks and the only way...