Clearing XBOX 360 to sell

Discus and support Clearing XBOX 360 to sell in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I want to clear my profile from an XBOX 360 prior to selling. The XBOX opens up in my profile but does not connect to Windows Media, it has been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PercentUniform6, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Clearing XBOX 360 to sell

I want to clear my profile from an XBOX 360 prior to selling. The XBOX opens up in my profile but does not connect to Windows Media, it has been several years since it was used and the old PC with Win 7 has long gone.

From System Settings>Memory it brings up a popup with XBOX Dashboard, Quick Launch, Join Xbox Live, Open Tray. Selecting the Settings Tab I see that the Account Management option is not available as it is greyed out.

I downloaded Smartglass onto my PC, but this signed on with a different MS account. I do have the original account and password for the XBOX.

Any suggestions?

:)

PercentUniform6, Dec 14, 2016
  2. GRAW2ROBZ
    GRAW2ROBZ Guest
    Clearing 360 cache?

Locking up and dashboard. Some bullet sponging games too.

GRAW2ROBZ, Dec 14, 2016
  3. Clearing 360 cache?

The game has been locking up on you too? I had this happen to me twice just recently and I thought it was my xbox begining to fail.

Windows10XboxOne, Dec 14, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey PercentUniform6! Check out the steps
    here
    under the "Format a storage device" section. Post back and let me know how it goes!

Mister Cizl, Dec 15, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey PercentUniform6! Check out the steps
    here
    under the "Format a storage device" section. Post back and let me know how it goes!
  6. Anonymous Tom Win User

Selling my 360 for the One......

Just to be clear, I AM NOT selling my account, just the 360 with ALL of my games. Is it possible the new owner can license transfer?
  7. onyxishere Win User

360 hard drive to Xbox 1? Please help!

The Xbox 360 hard drive is incompatible with the Xbox One. Clear and sell it with your console.

As for your gamertag, so long as it's connected to Live you're ok. Just type in your email and password associated with the tag when you get your Xbox One.
  8. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Gamestop lie's

I mean

Before you sell your Xbox or trading it in. Make sure you clear your Hard Drive. I'm not selling my Xbox, I'm happy with it.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Selling xbox 360

He'll also want to save any game saves he wants to keep to the cloud in case he does use them on the One.
Thema:

1. Clearing XBOX 360 to sell - Similar Threads - Clearing 360 sell

2. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  3. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  4. Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Okay so I have having problems playing 360 games on the series x I had clear my 360 storage...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** a54e11ff-4d21-4e26-805c-1de26eaf67d9
  5. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965
  6. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...: I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account. c00d62c8-cd50-40ae-beab-f0fb93cb16a0
  7. What to do when I can't clear storage on xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What to do when I can't clear storage on xbox 360?: I have gone into the system settings and manually removed a bunch of game data from the system to clear up space and hopefully get rid of some corrupted files, but after turning off the console...
  8. So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.

in XboX Insiders
    So, I went to clear out some xbox 360 saved game data and the rest of my games disappeared too.: [IMG] submitted by /u/anikun2k10 [link] [comments]
  9. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...: If I clear Xbox 360 storage from my Xbox One S will it clear a profile that was originally made on my old 360 but is being used on the Xbox One S? bb9e3e6e-cfdf-4ac7-8d50-c730db3c6381
  10. can I clear my Xbox 360 without deleting my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can I clear my Xbox 360 without deleting my Microsoft account?: I recently got an Xbox one using the same Microsoft/gamer profile account from my Xbox 360. I want to clear the Xbox 360 but I don't want my Microsoft account to delete just the gamer profile on...