Clearing Local 360 Save Data

Discus and support Clearing Local 360 Save Data in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently saw that while I was playing my game of Lego Star Wars: TCS, that it randomly signed me out of Xbox Live. I also understand that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NuclearEspresso, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Clearing Local 360 Save Data

I just recently saw that while I was playing my game of Lego Star Wars: TCS, that it randomly signed me out of Xbox Live. I also understand that the Xbox One 360 emulator signs into my account to save my game progress in the cloud. With my close to 100%
    save data in the game, I would hate to lose all the progress I've made. From a previous forum post, I believe the person was saying that clearing the local save data for the game would solve the random signing out issue. However, again, I would hate to lose
    all of my progress. If I cleared my local 360 save data, will I lose all my progress in the game?

:)

NuclearEspresso, Jun 27, 2020
  2. NuclearEspresso Win User

Thank you very much, I will try and sort it out!

I also have one more question, is there an option to transfer my cloud save data to my console's hard drive, instead of the cloud?
  3. DarkUnicycle Win User

Hello NuclearEspresso,

Thanks for reaching out to us, I have some information to help you and even some troubleshooting steps to make sure the save is in the cloud so you don't have to worry about losing all that hard earned time for LSW : TCS. Normally, you're console is supposed
    to save the information to the Cloud however this setting can be turned off. In order to make sure you're console is doing so I'll post a link below showing you how to back up that save just in case.

The second link will just cover any basic concerns or questions about how the cloud saving works and how to use it on your console.

Xbox Game Save Cloud : https://www.cloudwards.net/how-to-use-xbox-cloud-storage/

Xbox Cloud Gaming : https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

Hope this helps, Happy Gaming!
  4. XBF Leo G Win User

Sync data issue

Hello SPECTRE_KENNEDY,

Thank you for keeping up with us. The option to clear local saved data removes saved data from the console itself. As long as the console has a connection to Xbox Live, saved games are automatically stored in the cloud. If you have any games that you have
    played while offline, we recommend going online with those games to upload the saved data to the cloud. Once all you saved data is secured on the cloud, we suggest clearing the local saved games. Sometimes an account may have trouble with collecting the saved
    data from the cloud. This is where clearing local saved games can help. The option to clear local saved games will re-sync the saved data from the cloud to your account. We hope this helps!
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Trouble loading cloud saves on Viva Pinata: TiP

Hello M0NOXiDE,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend clearing the local Xbox 360 storage in the system settings. This will allow your console to attempt to grab the saved data from the cloud again. We will provide steps on how to clear the local Xbox 360
    storage on your Xbox One. If this does not resolve the issue, we recommend going to your

Xbox 360 storage settings
    to check for any corrupt files on the saved data for your game. You will know if it is corrupt based on the data having an exclamation point next it. If the saved data is corrupted, then it may not be able to be recovered. If the
    saved data shows no signs up corruption, we suggest attempting to
    upload the saved data
    to the cloud one more time. Be sure to let us know the results!

How to clear local Xbox 360 storage:

1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to pull up the guide
    2. Select Settings
    3. Select System
    4. Select Storage
    5. Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox 360 save issues on Xbox 1

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your post. It looks like a backwards compatible game is giving issues with saving game data, to troubleshoot this, try clearing the locally saved data on your Xbox One console and allowing it to re-sync. To do so, follow the steps below.

1. Enter Settings for the Xbox One
    2. Select System
    3. Choose Storage
    4. Select Clear local Xbox 360 Storage
    5. Allow the console to restart

This should clear Xbox 360 save data and should allow you to continue creating new save games.

Let us know how this goes, thanks again.
Thema:

1. Clearing Local 360 Save Data - Similar Threads - Clearing Local 360

2. Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cloud Saves and Local save clearing! Someone important needs to read this and get it done!: Okay I'm a multiplatform player been with Xbox since the well, Xbox. I'm going to skip a trip down memory lane and land at the creation of cloud saves. When it was first introduced it worked...
  3. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  4. Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way for me to keep my saves when clearing local saved games?: Alright, so just for some context, I play a lot of Minecraft, and I keep getting this notification that my data isn’t syncing with the cloud. I’ve had this happen previously, and when I did what...
  5. Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Clear Local Saved Data Problems.: Hi, around five years ago I bought the Xbox One X and it was until yesterday that it was having problems. Two days ago, I tried to load into Grand Theft Auto 5 and a message popped up saying that...
  6. I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't play xbox 360 games on my xbox after clearing my local xbox 360 storage: For a while I haven't been able to sign into xbox live whilst playing my xbox 360 games. I decided to clear my local 360 storage which made the problem worse. Now whenever I load into an xbox 360...
  7. Clear local saves and saving error!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clear local saves and saving error!: Hello, I am currently playing fm23 although every-time I try to save I get a message saying “We can’t save more data for this game or app, your Xbox is out of space for saved data. To make room,...
  8. What does clear local xbox 360 delete?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What does clear local xbox 360 delete?: i just want to increase my storage and i found this can anyone help me dfe928eb-2df5-4885-a0d4-bd314edb4965
  9. If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If the account that I use on my Xbox 1 is from my original Xbox 360, and I clear my local...: I want to keep my current account on the Xbox 1 to continue to use as my main, I just don’t want to not have access to my account. c00d62c8-cd50-40ae-beab-f0fb93cb16a0
  10. If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I clear local Xbox 360 storage...: If I clear Xbox 360 storage from my Xbox One S will it clear a profile that was originally made on my old 360 but is being used on the Xbox One S? bb9e3e6e-cfdf-4ac7-8d50-c730db3c6381