ClearAccess: Entered 14 day trial and it did work somewhat

Discus and support ClearAccess: Entered 14 day trial and it did work somewhat in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways): Entered 14 day trial and it did work somewhat Hello! It should actually be the opposite. You should be able to enter... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Avany Slayer, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Avany Slayer
    Avany Slayer Guest

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways): Entered 14 day trial and it did work somewhat
    Hello! It should actually be the opposite. You should be able to enter and join parties, but not download games with gold. Are you referring to free to play games? Those should work without any issues. What happens when you try to join a party?

:)

Avany Slayer, Jun 22, 2017
  2. Zavistic
    Zavistic Guest
    Bogus code COD AW in unopened Console Box?

Hello @TKill777,

It seems the code you entered was a 14-day trial code. Have you checked the box to make sure you have entered all the codes that came with your console? As usually with Digital games you get a card with the games download code and a 14-day trial.

It's possibly you just missed the code for the game somewhere and only entered the 14-day trial code.

Zavistic, Jun 22, 2017
  3. logrant710
    logrant710 Guest
    Issues with prepaid codes not working after being entered.

Today, August 23, I enter a prepaid code for a 14 day trial of xbox live gold because my gold subscription had run out. After I entered the code it confirmed it and said I now have the 14 day xbox live gold trial. But, when I went to play Titanfall or any
    other online game it keeps on telling me to upgrade to Xbox live gold. I then entered in a 48 hour xbox live gold trial prepaid code because I thought the last code was messed up, and it confirmed it but then did not work again on any online game!!! Please
    help.

logrant710, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest

Hey i think it's normal is a trial and not a full membership...

ClearAccess: Entered 14 day trial and it did work somewhat :)

Frizio I iB, Sep 3, 2018
  5. BIATHLON
    BIATHLON Guest
    That is normal as far as I know with the trial. With the subscription, you should have the other stuff open up. Cheers

BIATHLON, Sep 3, 2018
  6. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello! It should actually be the opposite. You should be able to enter and join parties, but not download games with gold. Are you referring to free to play games? Those should work without any issues. What happens when you try to join a party?

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: