ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

Discus and support ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type Hello! One of the most common causes of... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TH3 CUB4N C1G4R, Sep 19, 2018.

1. ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type
    Hello!

One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up doing double NAT. This would be caused from having a router/modem from your internet service provider and then another router plugged into that one. By default both are most likely
    set to do NAT. The best ways to resolve this are to change the router from your ISP to not do NAT (Which may require contacting them to change), or removing the additional router that's plugged in.

:)

TH3 CUB4N C1G4R, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Godmonkee
    Godmonkee Guest
    I can't connect to my friend's party

I'm afraid to say it sometimes doesn't matter on having the same nat types if you are both strict or moderate nat types it can cause issues trying to join each other, I would suggest if you are on strict to moderate nat type then maybe one of you should
    become open nat and then you should have no problems connecting.

Thanks

Godmonkee, Sep 19, 2018
  3. kouts jeep
    kouts jeep Guest
    STRICT NAT TYPE

Xbox One Nat type issues. me and my housemate, both have strict nat types on Advanced warfare. i have opened up the required ports but is still showing strict for both of us.we have a wireless connection.

kouts jeep, Sep 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

ClearAccess AG10: NAT type issues where no matter what i try i still have a strict NAT type

For a step by step guide on how to solve NAT issues related to your xbox gaming check this support link: Xbox One NAT Error | NAT Type Help

Otherwise contact your Internet Service Provider to help you with this issue

M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2018
  5. Echo4Ent
    Echo4Ent Guest
    Echo4Ent, Sep 20, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello TH3 CUB4N C1G4R

It is best to attempt port forwarding in this situation.

This can be done by using these
    Xbox Ports.

Try to create a

For further assistance, feel free to contact your internet service provider!

XBF Javier R, Sep 20, 2018
  7. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Hello!

One of the most common causes of a strict NAT type is your networking set up doing double NAT. This would be caused from having a router/modem from your internet service provider and then another router plugged into that one. By default both are most likely
    set to do NAT. The best ways to resolve this are to change the router from your ISP to not do NAT (Which may require contacting them to change), or removing the additional router that's plugged in.

Tormaz, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: