ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen

Discus and support ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Line through mic on homescreen Hey there, Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by TheprimebadgerB, Nov 19, 2018.

1. ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: Line through mic on homescreen
    Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic.

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

If the problem persists:

• Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain.
      If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center.

Hope this helps.

:)

TheprimebadgerB, Nov 19, 2018
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    ClearAccess AG10: xbox1x

You can try first two easy things. First try to power cycle your console (all info here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console). Look if fixed. If doesnt fixed, you can try to do a
    factory reset keeping all games and apps, this will refresh the operative system (all info here: Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults)

If doesnt work, maybe could be more serious and could be some hardware issue, there I suggest too contact directly official xbox support through phone or chat here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 19, 2018
  3. ClearAccess: AG10 just completed with amazing ending

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways): AG10 just completed with amazing ending
    Hey there ClearAccess AG10: Line through mic on homescreen :)

remember that promoting link to external sites is not permitted

SisterLeaf20129, Nov 19, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this inquiry. The symbol of a Microphone with a line through it is the symbol that appears when a headset is not being detected by the console or controller. Have you tried using different headsets or
    different controllers to test where the problem may lie? Let us know with a reply a bit more information about what you have tried to get his working.

Hope this helps

XBF George L, Nov 19, 2018
  5. Hi thanks for replying , I have tried to different controllers and tried ever trick on YouTube and Microsoft I am totally at a loss. Tried

Factory reset saving apps and games

Controller relinking

Deleting account

Nat settings

Mac clear

Mic is on

Volume is up

Contoller update

My son can hear his friends but cannot talk to then if I plug the headset in the headphone icon appears on the homescreen but nothing happens when I unplug the microphone icon showing a line through it is always there

I'm so so stuck guys .

Thanks again for replying. Chris

TheprimebadgerB, Nov 19, 2018
  6. XBF Paul M
    XBF Paul M Guest
    Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it would appear that you're experiencing an issue with talking to friends over Xbox live. I also do see that you've done several troubleshooting steps to help fix the issue. What I recommend doing is checking
    out this article
    that I believe will be helpful. Please let me know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!

XBF Paul M, Nov 19, 2018
  7. Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the headsets mic.

I recommend taking a look at the following troubleshooting articles:

If the problem persists:

• Try your Xbox One Stereo Headset with another device, such as a laptop, to see if the headset is working. If not, the headset will need to be replaced.
    • Try your Headset on another controller, if you can. If the headset works on the second controller, try
      updating the first controlleragain.
      If that fails, the controller will need to be replaced. To order a replacement, go to the
      Xbox Online Service Center.

Hope this helps.

XBF Crystal P, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: