ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?

Discus and support ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does,... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by kalebking, Nov 18, 2018.

1. kalebking
    kalebking Guest

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game?
    You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does, you need to also check with your Internet Provider if they support IPv6 natively. If they don't you might have to sign up for a Tunnel Broker Service to be able to use IPv6, if
    your home network is IPv6 capable and your router can use the service of such a Tunnel Broker.

:)

kalebking, Nov 18, 2018
  2. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    ClearAccess AG10: xbox1x

You can try first two easy things. First try to power cycle your console (all info here: Restart or Power Cycle Xbox One Console). Look if fixed. If doesnt fixed, you can try to do a
    factory reset keeping all games and apps, this will refresh the operative system (all info here: Reset Xbox One Console to Factory Defaults)

If doesnt work, maybe could be more serious and could be some hardware issue, there I suggest too contact directly official xbox support through phone or chat here: Contact Us | Xbox Support

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 18, 2018
  3. ClearAccess: AG10 just completed with amazing ending

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways): AG10 just completed with amazing ending
    Hey there ClearAccess AG10: how can you enable IPv6 on my game? :)

remember that promoting link to external sites is not permitted

SisterLeaf20129, Nov 18, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Kaleb,

Thanks for bringing this question to our attention here on the Forums.

To enable IPV6 you would need to be able to make the change through your network devices. (modem/router). As this IPV6 is a network setting that several home routers support but, disable it by default. For this I would recommend to check the manual
    for your router to see if it supports it. You may also contact your ISP for them to enable IPV6.

This is also an article we have on
    IPV6 on Xbox One

Hope this helps.

XBF Leslie D, Nov 18, 2018
  5. matthewiag
    matthewiag Guest
    Hello

It really depends on your Internet Service Providers network, Not all of them Support IPv6 currently and it also depends if it is active in your area.

I am with BT, they have started the rollout of IPv6 but it only works with the Hubs 5 & 6 but it's not enabled in my area as of yet.

The best thing to do is contact your service provider and see if your hardware is compatible and if it's enabled in the area.

The only benefits of having IPv6 is to resolve NAT issues and a bit more security.

matthewiag, Nov 18, 2018
  6. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    You'll have to check if your Router/Gateway modem supports IPv6. If it does, you need to also check with your Internet Provider if they support IPv6 natively. If they don't you might have to sign up for a Tunnel Broker Service to be able to use IPv6, if
    your home network is IPv6 capable and your router can use the service of such a Tunnel Broker.

Arminator, Nov 6, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: