ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Discus and support ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering Hi Macwin, Thanks for reaching out to us!... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Macwin-15540, Oct 28, 2018.

1. Macwin-15540
    Macwin-15540 Guest

ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways) AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering
    Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon

:)

Macwin-15540, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Cartman1972
    Cartman1972 Guest
    can not connect x box to Wifi

Did you enable a mac adress filter on your router? If yes, you will have to enter the 360s mac adress into the router's mac filter Setup page.

Cartman1972, Oct 28, 2018
  3. XB1R Athena
    XB1R Athena Guest
    ClearAccess: MAC Filtering

ClearAccess (Modems/Gateways): MAC Filtering
    Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1
    • Username - admin
    • Password – admin

MAC Filtering

1. Open a web browser.
    2. Enter http://192.168.1.1 into the address bar. (Or click the link) When prompted enter admin for the user name and admin for the password.
    3. From the menu on the left, select Wireless.
    4. Click on MAC Filter from the submenu.
    5. Make sure that “MAC Restrict Mode” is set to Off.
    6. Click Save/Apply if changes were made.

XB1R Athena, Oct 28, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

Hello Yousef,

Mac filtering is a setting accessed through your routers settings, and not through the Xbox settings.

Wireless routers can prevent unauthorized network access by using a feature called MAC filtering. Unfortunately, MAC filtering can also prevent your console from connecting to Xbox Live.

If MAC filtering is turned on, try one of the following:

• Add your Xbox One console's MAC address to your router's authorized list.
    • Or, turn off MAC filtering temporarily on your router to see if MAC filtering is preventing your console from connecting to Xbox Live.

You can find your consoles mac address in your network settings.

1. On Xbox Home, navigate to the left until you reach Pins.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select Network.
    4. Select Advanced Settings.
    5. Write down your Wireless MAC address.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Oct 28, 2018
  5. Macwin-15540
    Macwin-15540 Guest
    Hello XBF Chris J, Thank you for your help. In fact I managed to restart the Xboxes One by resetting and returning the Wifi key of my modem again. However the problem persists for the controllers: one has no sound to the headphones and the other makes
    the image flicker in the screen up (??????).

Macwin-15540, Oct 28, 2018
  6. XBF Leonzo G
    XBF Leonzo G Guest
    Hello Yousef,

Thank you for keeping us updated. Which headset are you using? The
    Xbox One Chat Headset Troubleshooting
    article can assist with any headset issues. We recommend utilizing this article to resolve the issues.

XBF Leonzo G, Oct 29, 2018
  7. Macwin-15540
    Macwin-15540 Guest
    Hello, I will try this solution tomorrow and I will answer you.

In fact I use a low-end headset. I think I will get a real Microsoft helmet. And for the second headphones, do you know why the image is disturbed on the screen when I use it? ...

Thank you for your reply. Sincerely, Yousef

Macwin-15540, Oct 29, 2018
  8. ClearAccess AG10: filtrage par adresse mac [Edit - Translation] - mac address filtering

Hi Macwin,

Thanks for reaching out to us! So, the second headphones being used cause the screen to flicker when plugged into the controller? I do have a few questions:

• Is it the whole screen that flickers when the headphones are plugged in?
    • What type of headphones are being used?
    • Is there any sound at least when the second headphones are plugged in?

The reason the headphones do not work could be because they are not compatible with the Xbox Console/Controller. Check out the following links:

I hope this helps! We hope to hear back soon

XBF Jasmine Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: