Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?

Discus and support Clear: When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One? After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Crrusher
    Crrusher Guest

Clear (ISPs): When is Chromehounds coming to Xbox One?
    After Sega discontinued the servers for Chromehounds, there is talk of it coming back on back compatibility. I created a clan called BattleBots on said game, with some of the best players ever to play it. It's about time Microsoft did us all a favour and
    released it again on their servers, so we, and a lot more new players, I suspect, could play.

:)

Crrusher, Jan 1, 2017
  2. Ubisoft / Sega - Still Abandoning Gamers? [CHROMEHOUNDS]

i was a huge fan of chromehounds. i was in some of the best clans in the game. vortex mech elite too name 2.

but some of what you posted is 100% inaccurate. and i don't like how you lumped mech warrior together with mech assault when they were two diffrent style games.

mech warrior was even more sim that chromehounds and had a huge online pc community with many clans.

the gameplay was the best there was for it's time. your comparing a 360 game with a pc game that hasnt seen a new additions since the 90's early 2000's ofcourse mech warrior would seem dated in gameplay too chromehounds.

but if they made one today with persistent online war it would blow chromehounds too pieces.

also the new armored core game coming out this year is made by from the makers of chromhounds. it has slower gameplay that the armored core we are used too and it has chromehounds level customization. it also is going to have a persistent online war like
    chromehounds had. so give the game a chance when it comes out before dismissing it.

johnbubbles25, Jan 1, 2017
  3. US Revenge
    US Revenge Guest
    Chromehounds servers; lets bring them back.

hope chromehounds 2 comes out on next consoles.

US Revenge, Jan 1, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: