Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

Discus and support Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Gta5boss231, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Gta5boss231
    Gta5boss231 Guest

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off
    today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a refund they said they couldnt do a thing about i ripped the card and left angrily. Can you guys amp up the code security
    for xbox live gold cards cause today was horrible now i gotta wait till next month to buy another card $25 +tax down the drain

:)

Gta5boss231, Jul 29, 2017
  2. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft
    any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any servers then when I had come off it I could not get on any of my other games even one I had on disc so I had
    to full reset my Xbox to play any games

kurtupnorth97, Jul 29, 2017
  3. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live
    hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches

CurrentDesert86, Jul 29, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: