Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Discus and support Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by kurtupnorth97, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft
    any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any servers then when I had come off it I could not get on any of my other games even one I had on disc so I had
    to full reset my Xbox to play any games

:)

kurtupnorth97, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live
    hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches

CurrentDesert86, Sep 23, 2017
  3. Gta5boss231
    Gta5boss231 Guest
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: Xbox live gold rip off
    today earlier i went to my local walmart and bought an xbox live card it said the code was used so i returned to the walmart asking for a refund they said they couldnt do a thing about i ripped the card and left angrily. Can you guys amp up the code security
    for xbox live gold cards cause today was horrible now i gotta wait till next month to buy another card $25 +tax down the drain

Gta5boss231, Sep 23, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft