Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Discus and support Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by CurrentDesert86, Mar 24, 2018.

1. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live
    hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches

:)

CurrentDesert86, Mar 24, 2018
  2. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue
    so i just got a new controller with the built in audio jack and i got it because saw my friend use the audio jack to put game sound through the headphones but i am unable to do that. I plugged a pair of razer man o war headphones and launched fallout 4 but
    no audio came through the headphones. Is there any way to get audio through my headphones instead of the speakers?

(I tried muting my tv and it failed)

PS the topic and subject for my problem wasnt there so i put randoms

dat Ninja doh, Mar 24, 2018
  3. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft

Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-131: New Minecraft
    any one else having trouble with this new Minecraft? It was on my ready to install I in stalled it and played it a little but I couldn't join any servers then when I had come off it I could not get on any of my other games even one I had on disc so I had
    to full reset my Xbox to play any games

kurtupnorth97, Mar 24, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live