Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

Discus and support Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Darth Geekus, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Darth Geekus
    Darth Geekus Guest

Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all...

Clean Install of Windows 11, Now the XBOX PC app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options. Mobile seems to show my library and history, just not the PC app. Signed out and back in, uninstalled and reinstalled EVERYTHING gaming/store related. Made sure store and xbox are both signed in with the same email, ran all the PowerShell commands..... NOTHING. Tried MS Support and they do not understand this is with a PC and NOT a Series X.

:)

Darth Geekus, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Darth Geekus Win User

Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options.

Literally nothing to do with my issue. The games that I had downloaded play just fine after relocating them. It's the LIBRARY that is having issues.

Thank you anyways.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all troubleshooting options.

PC games on the Xbox app are encrypted in a different way to games on other services like Steam.

Unfortunately, this means if you do a completely clean install, other previously installed games will not show. You will need to delete any XboxGames folders and download the games again.
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Darth. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

If you have tried all of the troubleshooting options, then the only other step you could try is resetting Windows again. Unfortunately, it can happen in rare cases where a clean Windows install does not function correctly.

Go to Start > Settings > System > Recovery. Next to Reset this PC , select Reset PC. Then, select Keep my files

Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Unable to install xbox app in Windows 10/11.

The Xbox App is already built into Windows 11 and therefore can not be installed.

Does it not show load if you search for 'Xbox' in the Windows 11 search box?
  6. spynovel Win User

Halo the master chief collection does not start

So sick of seeing these responses. First, OP is not on Windows 10, they're on Windows 11. Look at the screenshot. Second, resetting the store, re-installing Xbox app, and deleting registry keys does NOTHING. I just clean installed Windows 11 and have similar problems.
Thema:

1. Clean Install of WIndows 11, Now the XBOX app does not show my library. Tried all... - Similar Threads - Clean Install WIndows

2. My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console...: My Xbox one S fan seems loud after it's been deep cleaned. The guy who cleaned the console said the fan was fine and wasn't broken so I'm made to believe that a loud fan is normal?...
  3. After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After removing my Xbox insides to clean it out I’ve forgotten to put back 2 out of 8 screws...: cleaning out my Xbox and I forgot to screw back in 2 nails. I should be fine with just 6 holding it in place right? 821dfc9d-ef83-4f2c-b71e-f12bd13f4a36
  4. How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to clean dust from your xbox series x console without opening it: hey, if it's about my Xbox Series X console under warranty and I can't open it because the warranty would be voided, how do I remove the dust from the Xbox Series console without opening it?...
  5. All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All data lost on several games, just wiped clean.: All data for forza horizon 4 and 5 amongst other games gone, Forza says, To play this game, you will need to buy it ( I have xbox gamepass) Either your purchase was refunded or your preorder was...
  6. Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app and Microsoft Store app keeps crashing after upgrade of CPU and clean install: I was using windows 10 (1903) edition on my core i5 6th gen machine. I bought and installed Microsoft Flight simulator from the store and it worked fine. I upgraded my PC hardware to intel core...
  7. Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM?: Why no optimisation of SSD/HDD and cleaning of RAM/VRAM? I have an almost new Xbox Series X bought from MS and i tis **** for FM23. Totally due to filling up with ****. If I use the REFRESH...
  8. How do you clean the dust off the fan?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you clean the dust off the fan?: My xbox one is making a high pitch noise. The person who I took it to said that I had dust on my fan but didn't clean it off. So I was wondering how to clean off the fan....
  9. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  10. XBL app will not show my game library after clean install of the operating system

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBL app will not show my game library after clean install of the operating system: Hi there... I recently needed to perform a clean install of my OS and have updated everthing to windows 11. My computer has multiple drives and something caused my drive previously named G: to...