Classroom in need
Discus and support Classroom in need in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; To whom it may concern; My name is Emily and I am a Special Education teacher from Greenwood, IN. I work with a group of students that have emotional... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Emily Behnke, Jan 20, 2021.
Thema:
Classroom in need
Loading...
-
Classroom in need - Similar Threads - Classroom need
-
Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to
in XboX InsidersBought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,... -
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
Microsoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom
in XBoX Games and AppsMicrosoft Flight Sim 2020 in classroom: Currently, I use Flight Sim 10 with CH Products flight sim yoke and pedals to teach middle schoolers the basics of flight. We use it for physics and also geography. I wanted to upgrade to flight... -
Flight Simulator use in a classroom
in XBoX on WindowsFlight Simulator use in a classroom: I teach aerospace technology at a public high school. Specifically I teach FAA Ground School. I'd like to use Flight Simulator to enhance the learning environment and connect some of the concepts.... -
Classroom Simulator Assignment-Setup
in XBoX on WindowsClassroom Simulator Assignment-Setup: HI there, In my high school classroom I have three new simulator stations. I recently purchased three msfs 2020 licenses, one for each simulator. Goal: I want all my students to be able to use... -
XBOX in the Classroom?
in XBoX Sales and PromoXBOX in the Classroom?: My students love the XBOX. Which is why I am trying to implement it in the classroom. I came up with the idea of implementing an "XCLASS Poster" where the students monitor their "Achievements" by...