Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game

Discus and support Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This a scam by 323 to stop paying loyal xbox live customers from playing this version of the game that they prefer!You must alow your paying customers... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingTodd, Apr 3, 2021.

1. KingTodd
    KingTodd Guest

Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game

This a scam by 323 to stop paying loyal xbox live customers from playing this version of the game that they prefer!You must alow your paying customers voice to heard

:)

KingTodd, Apr 3, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What exactly is wrong with the game?
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Pretty sure they're shutting down in December this year which is plenty of warning.

Really don't see the issue here,older game servers shut down all the time & it's not like you can't play the games on xbox one anyway.

The 360 is old & you'll find more & more game specific servers shutting down in the future unless it's a backwards compatible game.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Weren't the 360 servers for the Halo games closed in December last year? Closing down online functionality on old games isn't a 'scam' it's a fact of life.
  5. Profeser BrOwN Win User

My live was ended early? Like even before any time zone in the is would be in the next day??

A class action law suit is what's coming next. Just you wait.
  6. DTW Dirty Harry Win User

Dear oh Dear....................

Careful. Next comes a class action suit centered around the use of ellipses.................
Thema:

1. Class action suit coming for Microsoft and 323 for sabotaging the 360 online halo reach game - Similar Threads - Class action suit

2. Potential class action lawsuits

in XBoX on Consoles
    Potential class action lawsuits: Are there any class action lawsuits I can join for having Microsoft brick my xboxone with the new update? None of the trouble shooting worked and I was informed I'd have to spend 100s of dollars...
  3. I’m about to start a class action!

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m about to start a class action!: I have had this issue for a while and I know many others have as well. My series x will read some games but not all, for example the ones I had issues with were red dead redemption and far cry 3....
  4. People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023

in XBoX Accessibility
    People should sue with a class action over the account hack and services down Dec. 2023: This is infuriating beyond belief. If this isn't resoled, I. quit anything Microsoft forever. First the Windows upgrade forced a disk drive check ha wrote over my drive on a dual boot system....
  5. Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray

in XBoX on Windows
    Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit overthe series x blu ray: Thinking about filing a class action lawsuit over the series x blu ray issues everyone is having Microsoft keeps saying the solution is to reset your Xbox or hard reset your Xbox when my Xbox One...
  6. class action for aggressive suspensions

in XBoX Accessibility
    class action for aggressive suspensions: anyone who feels like they have been unfairly targeted by overzealous moderation like to join a class action ? 47fcc654-c966-4c75-b7d9-2b193592111d
  7. Class action lawsuit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Class action lawsuit: I’m looking for anyone who has had their account locked or can’t get back in to their account due to the automated security system. I have tried repeatedly to get customer services help which they...
  8. Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can we have a class action lawsuit against Microsoft and their negligence with the elite...: I recently purchased the elite controller v2 core because of the statements about how they listened to feedback and fixed issues with the previous elites. This is now my 4th elite controller that...
  9. Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing 700 Minecoins - Class Action Lawsuit: If you have purchased the Windows 10 Minecraft Starter Pack and have not received your promised 700 minecoins, please contact *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** with...
  10. Hmm is a class action law suit in order here ....pay us all back for our loss of service!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hmm is a class action law suit in order here ....pay us all back for our loss of service!!!: Hmm is a class action law suit in order here ....pay us all back for our loss of service!!! e07951ab-5cb9-428e-b29a-f372ff5951e8