Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement

Discus and support Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I don’t understand Xbox’s terms of service as I just got banned for saying the phrase “(mod removed)”. In no way is that vulgar nor does it contain... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Cj_665, Jul 6, 2023.

1. Cj_665
    Cj_665 Guest

I don’t understand Xbox’s terms of service as I just got banned for saying the phrase “(mod removed)”. In no way is that vulgar nor does it contain profanity and I specifically kept the message clean. I find it extremely unfair that I get banned instantly after someone is harassing me with the intention of getting me to message something for them to report me for. Can I please get clarification on how what I said violated the Xbox Terms of Service?

:)

Cj_665, Jul 6, 2023
  2. Cj_665 Win User

This is my question that I was asking, is how does “alluding to a male body part” break Terms of Service, especially in this scenario where the alleged allusion was pretty non-vulgar and a human being would genuinely have to determine what I actually meant in the statement. Basically, how would it instantly be determined that the phrase was vulgar if it is reasonable to say that the word choice I used would need to be contextually analyzed by a human?
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

I was tired lol, been at work for 14 hours then include the 2 hour drive too and from work that day.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

While no one here works for enforcement or has the ability to contact them, or can speak for their reasons

If I were looking at this:

The phrase refers to male body parts, and is a euphemism in common usage, and definitely what is being referred to.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Tezza I thought you were british?

Cause thats an insult and very very vulgar

Without being curse words

The offencive part is the last part and it doesn't take google to figure it out

Ir is a synonym for.a part of autonomy note.that repeating an offence on forum is not allowed
  6. ngocphi Win User

The phrase is pretty clear on intention

It doesnt matter if you used a synonym or acronym or replacement words

It still count as a violation of the term of use

As sword mentioned its not allowed period

If you said get off my back no problem as it's not vulgar

But you used a synonym without hiding the intent with the intent pretty vulgar

If you don't know what it means I suggest you stop using it till you understand what it means

Google it

It's not something you say around kids
Thema:

1. Clarification on Xbox Terms of Service regarding enforcement - Similar Threads - Clarification Terms Service

2. How to fix fight night champion terms and conditions

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix fight night champion terms and conditions: This is going to be a lot so hold on first you have to find a game that does cloud gaming and that you can install (dead space) then sign into the cloud gaming (this will a line your current xbox...
  3. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  4. Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?: Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a good state of mind, eager to improve. 35/40...
  5. I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to activate developer mode, but each time i get to "I accept the terms and...: [img] I have been receiving this error since Thursday 23rd. I have tried to contact Microsoft on numerous occasions, but i have not been able to get any help with this. The money has already been...
  6. Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it against terms of use if I make an account with a different region than mine?: I want to buy Minecraft, but due to multiple reasons I can't use a credit card so my only option is gift cards. Unfortunately all gift cards available to me are US region locked. So is it okay if...
  7. Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is this a bannable offense or against terms of service?: [img] [img] Hey I added a work around checkmark just so that I can have it there and my friend texted me saying that it could be taken as Microsoft support or even worse because only Microsoft...
  8. Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...

in XboX Insiders
    Long term issue - xbox clips/video. Is there any way to see clips from Xbox that do not...: Me on Xbox - make a clip. Me: I want to watch and share that clip! Xbox: here's a link that you will never see the end of because it will be buffering until the end of time! Me: is it better if...
  9. I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem"

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get past the terms and service page without a "temporary problem": I'm unsure if the images will appear but, Everytime I sign into my Microsoft account (on my phone) in order to play Minecraft on my switch, this terms of service page pops up, I hit "next" and...
  10. Xbox Enforcement clarifications

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement clarifications: Hello there! I read the post about enforcement policy and scoured the FAQ and curiously couldn't find any info on my question which is relatively simple. Are enforcements automatic or entirely...