Clan wars start today!

Discus and support Clan wars start today! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ghosts: If your looking for a clan search & apply UK TOPBOIS. No requirements just need active players preferably mature just to save headaches.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UKTOPBOIS, Jan 1, 2014.

1. UKTOPBOIS
    UKTOPBOIS Guest

Clan wars start today!

Ghosts: If your looking for a clan search & apply UK TOPBOIS. No requirements just need active players preferably mature just to save headaches. Looking to expand the clan so please join us

:)

UKTOPBOIS, Jan 1, 2014
  2. MaluNYMets
    MaluNYMets Guest
    Looking for Players who play Clan Wars

Awesome! Clan Wars start TODAY!! Looking for a few more players! US and UK!

MaluNYMets, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Ghost Clan

Clan wars start up again today. Send me a message or FR and we will get you in. We are planning on winning this war as well. We got some really cool patches and weapon skins that you only get from clan wars.

dyzposableherox, Jan 1, 2014
  4. NotSoKrazee Win User

Ghosts clan needs more members 360+One

New Clan War starts today. The more people the better.
  5. MaluNYMets Win User

Looking for Players who play Clan Wars

Awesome! Clan Wars start TODAY!! Looking for a few more players! US and UK!
  6. Remedy OmG Win User

2nd clan wars started today?

I was notified on Monday that it would be Wednesday, might have just been a mistake on the apps part.
  7. MeL0NheaD 3 Win User

Clan Wars

just like all of the other questions that people have concerning clan wars.... they tell us nothing.

of course last week people in our clan got the text messages on wednesday saying "Clan wars start tomorrow".... but they started wednesday, not thursday.
  8. MessiahBrowny Win User

Xbox One Call of Duty Ghost

https://twitter.com/UKTopBois

join UK TOPBOIS mate great clan going places won the lat clan wars.

join us before next wed clan war

there is a lock in now so no one can be added to roster once war starts
Thema:

Clan wars start today!

1. Clan wars start today! - Similar Threads - Clan wars start

2. How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How is posting a clan recruiting post in LFG a temp ban offense?: So my friend and clanmate posted a recruiting post in Destiny 2 LFG and got temporarily banned for going against community standards... he didn't use any profanity and people often recruit for...
  3. Are you looking for a clan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are you looking for a clan?: Hi, I’m not sure how often people go search here but I recently joined a gaming community for Xbox console and I want to recruit people to my small clan. We play CoD MW2 and Mw3, Fortnite, smite,...
  4. Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan tags on Cold War STILL not working.: Okay. It has now been almost 3 months (!) and we still cannot change clan tags. I have a clan tag on, i vant even take it off, and you going to tell me its because of profanity??? Really? I...
  5. Gears of war 4 terror squad (clan)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 terror squad (clan): looking for players who want to learn with me how to play and be better at game and be gear head buddies hopefully u will be playing on oct 7th 2a3b00e2-a3f5-4a89-ab37-df7e8292ecbb
  6. [AWAR] At War Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [AWAR] At War Clan: Are you looking to join a clan? We are level 16 clan and we participate in clan wars for Advanced Warefare, and looking for members. We have 3 members at the moment hoping to get more. So if you...
  7. Looking for adult COD:AW clan war clan (XBONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for adult COD:AW clan war clan (XBONE): One of my favorite things in Ghosts was fighting to win clan wars. Unfortunately with me moving to the XBONE and most of my clan sticking with 360 I am left without a group to roll with in clan...
  8. WAR ANIMALS new clan looking for leadership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WAR ANIMALS new clan looking for leadership: Just created my very own xbox one clan so feel free to stop by and join up with me looking for some good leaders to help make this a great gaming community lets start something together the link...
  9. Call of Duty Ghosts "Clan war points"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Ghosts "Clan war points": Will the clan war points transfer over from the 360 to the One? f8369d6b-a52d-471a-b074-564d45acfa92
  10. Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a good uk - eu clan to join for gears of war: Im looking for a good mature team to play gamebattles with if you have a team and are trialing drop me a message GT - 20ff205d-db15-4831-80e1-d3e4ca6723d5